What a pointless season though eh?

Ah well we should all be over the moon eh.

I mean we were in league one once.

Forget the decade in the premier league and league cup final.

Didn’t say that, did I?

At one point, I’d have snapped your hand off for a season like this (the league finish). The circumstances, however, and it’s been a tough watch of a season.

The Premier League is a steaming pile of state run shit as well.

The only difference between this season and last is Diallo

When we were in L1 most would have snapped your hand off for mid table

Diallo, Stewart and Simms contributed 30 goals between them. That’s a lot of goals gone. Even bloody Gelhardt contributed more than our current strikers (look at his contribution for Clarke’s goal against Bristol City home last year and question whether any of our current lot could do that).

Weve also moved on a part of the foundations in Batth who was really competent at the heart of defence. Pritchard made telling contributions (look at his role in a load of the good goals we scored).

Aye, Amad was a huge player for us. But it’s not just him. The entire feel of the side is different and inferior.

I believe that having finished last season as we did, confidence was high in the squad and in the manager. Our immature/arrogant/clueless owners decide it would be a good idea to look elsewhere for a manager. Why? No evidence but no smoke without fire.
Season starts, owners/speakman decided on quantity not quality. We were in a great position to just add 3 quality players with a couple for development. I include jobe in the development side.
They then sack the experienced manager and here we are today.
An absolute waste of a season or is it? We as fans have now seen the true colours or the owner/speakman and the project. It's bollocks and we're being sold down the river

Don't think I've enjoyed any of it, even the wins, since Sheffield Wed away.
Its not even been fun in a bad way (like Sheffield United)
Guess that's midtable in this league for you.

We looked incredible at times last season, beyone belief that what we are now watching has happened so fast.

How confident do you feel that we will bottom it out and come back stronger next season?.
Have the same maximum wage structure as this season plus their stupid model of signings unknown kids and it will be a relegation battle.

Back