What a pointless season though eh?

We looked incredible at times last season, beyone belief that what we are now watching has happened so fast.

How confident do you feel that we will bottom it out and come back stronger next season?.

We looked incredible at times last season, beyone belief that what we are now watching has happened so fast.

How confident do you feel that we will bottom it out and come back stronger next season?.
as i’ve just said on another thread, i’m fairly confident the hierarchy will understand that this is not on and make some changes in the summer. a good managerial appointment and a proven striker or two with some experience will be spot on and we’ll be on the rise and potentially looking at a solid playoff spot.

however, if we carry on exactly as is and don’t bother with a good manager, keep the lack of experience and stay on the way of doing it on the cheap, i don’t even want to think of the position we’ll be in next season because yes, it would be a relegation battle, or maybe not even a battle. i don’t want to be in rotherham’s position.

This is the season I was expecting last season, which would've been fine. Making playoffs then reverting to this feels like going backwards

Yeah this time last year we beat Birmingham at home and then that epic win away to west Brom, the team were pushed to the bear bones though injuries etc but Amad seemed to score a worldie every game, backed up by great contributions from the likes of Cirkin, Ekwah, Clarke.... O'nien and Hume were awesome at centre half....Goochy launching into 50:50 tackles.

Feels a million miles away from now.

Last edited:

Back