What’s the worst place you’ve ever been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not many but had a bad experience in a taxi with some a few years ago near Sharm el Sheik (Naama Bay) when I was with my lass at the time, in fairness mind the ones I've met in this country (about half a dozen) have been spot on almost to a man.
The taxi drivers in Kuwait City were from all over ... including Syria and Lebanon and I remember having a decent chat with them.

To be honest I may feel differently if I had my wife and kids out there, and 20 years ago I was either naive or over confident.

Me and our lass at the time were held at knifepoint and mugged after a night out....
just awful marra, I've only driven through it once about 15 years ago and it might have just been me as nothing happened but it just had a really bad feeling about the place

In Doncaster yesterday and today, it’s like some mad dream, not the place, it’s fine, the people however, it’s like Zombie apocalypse.
I’m never going to slag Peterlee off ever again.

In Doncaster yesterday and today, it’s like some mad dream, not the place, it’s fine, the people however, it’s like Zombie apocalypse.
I’m never going to slag Peterlee off ever again.
Once had a strange night in Doncaster when I was in my teens with some Zombie types in an old church that had been turned into a pub, Camelots I think it was called, will likely be long gone now

Marseille........Scary place!

Was there in 2004 watching Newcastle. It was very edgy. Even during the day in a decent area we felt very on edge.

Me and my Everton mate were getting lunch in quite a smart restaurant, two local lads on the next table spark up a ‘conversation’ and I’m sure they were sussing us out. When we left we were half expecting to walk down the street and get set upon.

It felt rough after the match, coppers just looking to lay into you. Sensibly we avoided the port area after the game.

However, met some local birds on the Friday afternoon and they were spot on for the next couple of days. Took us to more local clubs and the punters in there were sound, hardy fuckers, but fine.

But all told, feels like a rough, tough town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back