What’s the fastest car you’ve ever driven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon you are telling lies.
He is. It's just shy of 250 miles from Cheltenham to Sunderland. No way could you sustain 150 mph for that distance in a Golf, for a start he'd have run out of fuel, burnt the tyres out and gone halfway to blowing the engine up, and that's ignoring the little details of police, cameras and even on New Years day other traffic.
225 miles not a soul on the motorways that time in the morning apart from an M3 near Sheffield.

The police and and speed cameras were in bed with a hangover ;)

Does this dick honestly think you can do 250 miles in an hour and a half :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bit harsh calling me that like!!!

225 miles not a soul on the motorways that time in the morning apart from an M3 near Sheffield.

The police and and speed cameras were in bed with a hangover ;)

Bit harsh calling me that like!!!

That's an average of 142mph but you were there so I'll have to take your word for it. :lol:
I remember a lad saying he got back home from Blackpool once in 55 minutes in an XR3i, it's only around 125 miles. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've driven 175mph in my own car (in Germany) for about 20 min. - I doubt anyone could do 150mph+ on average for an hour and 35 min. on British roads in a R32

I've driven 175mph in my own car (in Germany) for about 20 min. - I doubt anyone could do 150mph+ on average for an hour and 35 min. on British roads in a R32

It would probably be possible if it was a time trial on an event at the 155 limiter but there will be a few roundabouts, lights, and the M42 stretch that make me think even on a quiet road can' see how you could do it.

Certainly wouldnt these days as the M42 has cameras all along so you would be facing a ban before you even hit the M1

Me bullshitting mate reckons he done Cattterick to Gateshead in 15 minutes. (40 miles)

Always gonna trip up when they (billy bullshitters) state specific time/distances.

u wot m8? 160mph? errr aye mate, all the way

Father in laws Tesla S was a bit quick, had to promise not to tell the wife (mine, on here somewhere) as she had a terrible crash a few years ago.
We both grinned like fuck as it went over 130 on the Ohio Turnpike

A Porsche 928 S4...v8...like sitting in arm chairs going jolly fast....

The Passat 4motion was a bit rapid too...
Clarkson recons he got from London to Doncaster to say goodbye to his dad in an hour or summat in a 928 doesn’t he?

Father in laws Tesla S was a bit quick, had to promise not to tell the wife (mine, on here somewhere) as she had a terrible crash a few years ago.
We both grinned like fuck as it went over 130 on the Ohio Turnpike

That’s not really fast though is it? My diesel Astra can do that.

Last edited:
I know that man. But that read that he had a jolly on about hitting 130. I’d be testing it out a lot faster if I had one of them.
The shit state of US roads, traffic and the fact they don't have dayglow stripes on their police cars had me shitting myself - it was like foot down, whoomp and it kept pushing me into the seat. Never felt acceleration like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back