What’s going to be more traumatic this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
Your favourite Marvel characters, who you’ve spent 10 years getting to know, dying, or your favourite Game of Thrones characters, who you’ve spent 10 years getting to know, dying.

GoT for me I think. Tissues at the ready.

Your favourite Marvel characters, who you’ve spent 10 years getting to know, dying, or your favourite Game of Thrones characters, who you’ve spent 10 years getting to know, dying.

I'm done with game of thrones. If I dont watch anymore its ended on a cliff hanger. They all live in my mind and I'll be fine.

Happy days.

I'm done with game of thrones. If I dont watch anymore its ended on a cliff hanger. They all live in my mind and I'll be fine.

Happy days.

I watched it avidly until last series when I watched the first couple and then didn't bother with the rest. I have become strangely disinterested in it now, not really sure why but I have no urge to watch the latest series.

I watched it avidly until last series when I watched the first couple and then didn't bother with the rest. I have become strangely disinterested in it now, not really sure why but I have no urge to watch the latest series.
Done the exact same with The Walking Dead, binged on this for a long while and then finally thought fuck it, was just getting dragged on far too long.

I think it's the best thing I've ever seen. The new series is class and next week is going to be awful. As of course I'll still watch it.

I think it's the best thing I've ever seen. The new series is class and next week is going to be awful. As of course I'll still watch it.

I loved it but for reasons I cannot put my finger on I have just lost interest in it. I reckon I will watch the last series but maybe wait until it has all finished and watch them all after watching the last few of the previous series.

Never watched an episode of GOT... watched every Marvel movie more than I care to remember ... Marvel for me

Marvel ones will just turn up in other films played by other actors, like all those Superman, Batman, Joker remakes they have always done. Joker has died loads of times but turned up in suicide squad and is now getting his own film

GOT, easily. I love Marvel but I’m way more invested in GOT.

Whee gives a fuck about Marvel when they'll be endlessly rebooted anyway.

And besides, the Universe gets restored once that big purple thing gans farming, so they'll all live happily ever after anyway.

I had dusty eyes even thinking about the got battle while watching the last outrageously good episode

The last avengers film was top class but superheroes don't die. I'll be watching a captain america reboot in a few years

Whee gives a fuck about Marvel when they'll be endlessly rebooted anyway.

And besides, the Universe gets restored once that big purple thing gans farming, so they'll all live happily ever after anyway.

Whey get fucked man

Just need to watch Conan the barbarian or some other shite to see where game of thrones came from

Dragons and swords ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back