What’s going to be more traumatic this week?

I watched it avidly until last series when I watched the first couple and then didn't bother with the rest. I have become strangely disinterested in it now, not really sure why but I have no urge to watch the latest series.
They have gaps that big between series it's easy to forget what happened and not be that arsed after a while.

How is star wars not sci fi?
Space ships, lazer guns, robots. Everything that's in sci fi.
Sci fi is science based fiction. There’s not a great deal of science in SW. It’s basically a fairy tale that just happens to be set in space.
Or a “space opera”, according to George Lucas.
GOT is a story of power, greed and political machinations that just happens to be set in a medieval world. The dragons and shit are just there to jazz it up a bit.

Sci fi is science based fiction. There’s not a great deal of science in SW. It’s basically a fairy tale that just happens to be set in space.
Or a “space opera”, according to George Lucas.
GOT is a story of power, greed and political machinations that just happens to be set in a medieval world. The dragons and shit are just there to jazz it up a bit.
Just looked at the wiki for Science Fiction and it pretty much covers Star Wars.

Watched some GOT few years back because everyone told me too .Looked like Braveheart with Hollywood teeth and weird accents .Not a big fan of that genre so left it
Watched 20 minutes about a month ago and just found it corny,like a budget tv movie .Quite like the Lord of the Rings trilogy but that's about it
Don't know my Super heroes either

I quit early season 2. Was going nowhere.
Stopped watching when they'd been stuck in the prison for however long ,its no doubt expensive to create the look in cities but that's what it missed .Cue zombies in a field

Last edited:
I did similar, thought the first season was really good but utterly lost interest towards the end of season 2.
I thought it was pretty good, was only 5 episodes thought, right? I thought the ending of the first season was a slight copout but was happy overall. Season 2, nothing happened in the first few episodes so I quit.

Never watched an episode of GOT either.

Watched some GOT few years back because everyone told me too .Looked like Braveheart with Hollywood teeth and weird accents .Not a big fan of that genre so left it
Watched 20 minutes about a month ago and just found it corny,like a budget tv movie .Quite like the Lord of the Rings trilogy but that's about it
Don't know my Super heroes either

Stopped watching when they'd been stuck in the prison for however long ,its no doubt expensive to create the look in cities but that's what it missed .Cue zombies in a field
TBF I’ve just started GOT from the beginning for the third time and Season 1 is incredibly slow. Nothing happens for about 7 episodes so it’s easy to see why people gave up on it.

Back