Wetherspoons

Not good enough for Marlow

That’s really odd as there is a lovely Weatherspoons down the road in equally posh Henley.

Last edited:
Snobs hate the place. Already knew that from on here.
"Ewwwww, the working class"
I am in one now in Stepney East London, used to be a theatre back in the thirties, lovely and bright nice ambience & only £2 for a pint of cider. What could possibly be wrong? Hate it that snobs don't like seeing the poor folk having a nice meal & a drink for decent value for money!!

Stayed in the unicorn in Ripon dozens of times used to be able to get is for £20 odd quid when they used to be on laterooms. Rooms were quite nice.... the one in Towcester is nice too. Never stayed at the one here in Worcester but the pictures look canny

We have a few we go around, Diego's is mint
Another shout for Diego’s.
I am in one now in Stepney East London, used to be a theatre back in the thirties, lovely and bright nice ambience & only £2 for a pint of cider. What could possibly be wrong? Hate it that snobs don't like seeing the poor folk having a nice meal & a drink for decent value for money!!
Don’t mind a spoons 👌🏼

Last edited:
There’s a spoons in the City of London on Gracechurch Street that used to be an old bank, it’s a cracking building. Spoons seem very good and turning grand old buildings into pubs, certainly better than them being derelict. Looked it up, the Crosse Keys.

Back