Westworld - Season 3

would you bother with series 3?
Gonna wait and see what the reviews are like
This could easily apply to series 1. IF not for the timeline skipping all over the place there was nothing actually there in the storyline to create any suspense.
Season 1 was very good imo.
Just 2 time lines, and it became apparent quite quickly, and it was easy to follow.

I really hope season 3 is just one concurrent story as there are some good characters in it

Last edited:
i reckon this is one of the few series that worked better when you watched it week on week, rather than straight through one after the other. certainly the first series the thread here that spent the week picking over the bones of each episode made the following one more enjoyable... @The Exile (seems the have disappeared?) appeared to be on the writing staff almost in his predictions...

I'm back, to save the f***ing world ;)

I'm back, to save the f***ing world ;)
brilliant to hear... look forward to you dissembling what nolan & joy are writing before they do themselves...

i've come to the opinion that with low expectations of series 3 it can only surprise the audience, sort of the reverse to how it was before series 2.

I'll watch it, but I really hope it becomes less "frustrating" to watch.

I don't want to be always thinking about what things mean and remembering shit from over a year ago when I watch telly on a night.

New series getting good reviews from folks who didnt like the 2nd series. Seems to be a bit more straight forward this time out.

Enjoyed that. Actually cared about some of the characters there, unlike the end of series 2 where literally anyone could die for all I cared.

Decent start.
Agreed...

Was the old car, parked in front of the car he’s given to drive - an el camino?

Really enjoyed that, that was great. Kinda turned into the next series of person of interest a little bit though Not that that’s a bad thing.

Back