Westworld - Season 3

errant

Striker
another trailer out, ahead of the return of the new series on the 15th march...

after the mess of season 2, will anyone bother with this one? i'm gonna give it one more chance, purely for the inclusion of aaron paul and the use of brain damage on the initial teaser trailer...

Gave up at some point of Season 2. Shame because the first year was great.
they managed to pull stranger things back for the 3rd series, don't see why they can't do the same with this after the first series was so good. can't remember why series 2 was so shit though?
aye not sure I can be bothered with it anymore either tbh
the trailer is decent, and aaron paul is usually good on screen...

they managed to pull stranger things back for the 3rd series, don't see why they can't do the same with this after the first series was so good. can't remember why series 2 was so shit though?

the trailer is decent, and aaron paul is usually good on screen...
struggling to motivate myself to watch S3 of stranger things n'all

Quite a flashy pair of trailers there.
Could they possibly just give us a straight forward tale of Dolores v Maeve in the real (future) world with maybe a few twists and turns along the way, with none of the multiple time lines ?

struggling to motivate myself to watch S3 of stranger things n'all
the third series is the best of the lot, you need to get it watched...
Quite a flashy pair of trailers there.
Could they possibly just give us a straight forward tale of Dolores v Maeve in the real (future) world with maybe a few twists and turns along the way, with none of the multiple time lines ?
jonathan nolan isnt known for telling a straight forward plot, his shtick is to jump around all owr. he got it right in series one, but somehow they whole thing blew up in series two - he made it so you couldnt give a fuck if anyone lived or died. mauve running around in nazi germany (back in the park?) suggests more of the same here...

Last edited:
Agree with the consensus. Season 1 was incredible. Maybe I'm just a bit slow but confusing the fuck out of the viewer is not intriguing or engaging, you just lose interest.

Just watched season 2 again, I think I must be just thick, couldn’t get my head around 90% of what was going on.
what actually happened again? i've kinda tried to forget it... from memory delores pretty much kills everyone to the point where there's just her, bernard & maeve left to escape into the real world?

Haven't got the first clue mate, one minute they’re dead, the next they’re alive
yeah that probably hits the nail on the head - i'll draw a line under that series and start 3 a fresh in the hope that they turn things round. obvs anthony hopkins won't be it***... what i thought would be a great aspect was that they could jump back into the parks history at any point, or move sideways with the different arenas within the park (like india) but the way series 2 played out i don't see that as a thing now.

*** nailed on to make an appearance at some unlikely moment...

Back