West Park - East Herrington

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't
It's a leisure location not a housing estate
New swimming pool ice rink ten pin bowling multi use sports hall with conference facilities would do the job
Look at all the operators queuing up to open those venues.

Sunderland needs quality housing in quality locations to keep wealthy people in the town. Nobody wants to spend half a million on a gaff in Pennywell no matter how nice it is

Both marra.
The whole area has an old wall all the way around it. The Top Park is about 1/3 of the area in question, and the remaining 2/3 is the bottom field where the cows are.
The council want the whole lot.
I had a feeling something was up when Herrington Gate went up for sale, then I seen something kick off on Facebook. Surprised the house sold at that price and knowing what's coming, surely houses built there will degrade the value.

Yes Michael has his house up.
Sold

Surely it's the farmers field also, West Park isn't big enough for 70 properties.

I think it's probably the reason that the house at the bottom has been put up for sale and has been sold.
Aye both marra.
The house at the Board Inn roundabout went up for sale a few weeks back - obviously wants out of it.

Both marra.
The whole area has an old wall all the way around it. The Top Park is about 1/3 of the area in question, and the remaining 2/3 is the bottom field where the cows are.
The council want the whole lot.

I dont think the council will want it as they dont build houses. Itll be more identifing an area that would get planning permission should a developer show an interest.

I had a feeling something was up when Herrington Gate went up for sale, then I seen something kick off on Facebook. Surprised the house sold at that price and knowing what's coming, surely houses built there will degrade the value.

Sold
Has it ,while since I've spoke to him to be honest .

I can do you a deal
I'll clear my inbox.Need you to run something past the planning department aswell for a self build in the South of the city .

Has it ,while since I've spoke to him to be honest .
Only noticed as I always fancied that kip since I was a boy and grew up in east herra, was only up a couple of weeks and it's been sold. £595k, defo not worth that money mind, especially if the houses are approved.

Surely it's the farmers field also, West Park isn't big enough for 70 properties.

You'd be surprised at how many they can build in a small space. We lost a fight over building on a playing field here and they're building now. The detached houses only have a paving flag wide path between them and look crammed in and they're building them three story skinny houses to increase how many they can put on the site.

Only noticed as I always fancied that kip since I was a boy and grew up in east herra, was only up a couple of weeks and it's been sold. £595k, defo not worth that money mind, especially if the houses are approved.

That place was rumoured to be opened up as a pub to rival the Board Inn back in the 80's!!

Look at all the operators queuing up to open those venues.

Sunderland needs quality housing in quality locations to keep wealthy people in the town. Nobody wants to spend half a million on a gaff in Pennywell no matter how nice it is
Needs rebranding and renaming Monument park
Nice squares and landscaping
Proximity to a19 etc hasting hill pub
If they can build 500k houses on the old abbatior then anything could work

Needs rebranding and renaming Monument park
Nice squares and landscaping
Proximity to a19 etc hasting hill pub
If they can build 500k houses on the old abbatior then anything could work
Abbatior is in the most exclusive area of Sunderland .Dewhurst is surrounded by council houses with a bad rep

That place was rumoured to be opened up as a pub to rival the Board Inn back in the 80's!!
Needs another in East Herrington, that and I remember when the Ivy House apparently tried to get approval to open as a restaurant.

That's why I moved to Posh-Silky, more boozers and restaurants! ;)

You'd be surprised at how many they can build in a small space. We lost a fight over building on a playing field here and they're building now. The detached houses only have a paving flag wide path between them and look crammed in and they're building them three story skinny houses to increase how many they can put on the site.
Like those new detached ones near Seaburn Camp.

;)

The best steakhouse in Sunderland just up the road to it as well!
Haven't been to that one yet as my diary has been manic the last few months.Ill give it a go soon and give an honest truthful review.

One through Newcastle was canny when I went over the xmas period .

Like those new detached ones near Seaburn Camp.
£500k each I think they were aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back