West Indies V England - T20

Don’t know what’s more frustrating about this, the piss poor bowling or the inability for us to not get out when set. Partnerships are the difference between their total and ours.

Don’t know what’s more frustrating about this, the piss poor bowling or the inability for us to not get out when set. Partnerships are the difference between their total and ours.
Piss poor bowling is the only difference a plus 200 score is a good t20 score.

Their bowlers went for our batsmen’s weaknesses and it worked well we just seemed to bowl a line and length they slowed the ball down a lot more also.

We bowled a lot more bad balls that were punished.

Think Ali has to retire from all international cricket for me now he looks done.

Aye completely. I mean he might be being xenophobic, or what's more likely is he's just saying words that mean fuck all in order to fill space, because he doesn't have the capacity to see owt interesting.
From listening it was about salt being Welsh but he got himself confused and turned into something else.

Piss poor bowling is the only difference a plus 200 score is a good t20 score.

Their bowlers went for our batsmen’s weaknesses and it worked well we just seemed to bowl a line and length they slowed the ball down a lot more also.

We bowled a lot more bad balls that were punished.

Think Ali has to retire from all international cricket for me now he looks done.
I don’t think it’s as simple as only being the bowling’s fault. We should have saved 30 runs at least, no doubt, but also we could have made a lot more runs and we should have chased that tbh. Poor attack, good batting pitch and a small ground. Things like Roy getting out stupidly, Vince doing the same, they should be going on to make 50s more often than not from that situation on that kind of pitch. Ali was a joke. Not sure why livingstone was playing, clearly very ill. Just too much pressure on Banton ultimately - if we’d have brought salt in earlier though…

Back