West Indies V England - T20

I understand trying to hit to the short boundary, but surely only the right delivery. Trying to pull from quite wide of off is asking for trouble, same with backing away to try and hit short boundaries on the off side

Last edited:
Ali didn't get going, but I think the key wicket was Vince. He didn't need to go for the maximum at that time and his dismissal cost us dearly.
But the Windies deserved to win that. The captain made all the right decisions and the bowlers bowled very well. A shame, but there it is.

I understand trying to hit to the short boundary, but surely only the right delivery. Trying to pull from quite wide of off is asking for trouble, se with backing away to try and hit short boundaries on the off side
Would need some silly timing amazing power and brilliant footwork to manage that to be honest 😂
Ali didn't get going, but I think the key wicket was Vince. He didn't need to go for the maximum at that time and his dismissal cost us dearly.
But the Windies deserved to win that. The captain made all the right decisions and the bowlers bowled very well. A shame, but there it is.
Bowling at the death for me and was a massive blow 20-30 extra runs our bowling cost us. IMO. What did they take 19 off their last ocer.

Would need some silly timing amazing power and brilliant footwork to manage that to be honest 😂

Bowling at the death for me and was a massive blow 20-30 extra runs our bowling cost us. IMO. What did they take 19 off their last ocer.

We massively miss Archer. Rashid has to bowl in the middle overs to take a wicket, meaning he can’t bowl at the death.

Jordan is past it for me as well. Should’ve gone after the World Cup.

That's right. We couldn't deal with Powell, again, and gave away a lot of runs. The death bowling is a continuing weakness.
But we looked well place for a while - until the wholly surprising batting collapse.

Back