West Indies 🏝️ v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 3rd test

Unless it rains I think NZ will have a good chance of a whitewash. :(

Jus tthink they have peaked and are on way down a bit, might be proved wrong like

I think if we can just get a decent attack on the pitch we'd do OK, cant win games with what we picked in Windies

Jus tthink they have peaked and are on way down a bit, might be proved wrong like

I think if we can just get a decent attack on the pitch we'd do OK, cant win games with what we picked in Windies

Plenty rounds of county cricket before the series. With so few guaranteeing their spot in the side I hope a few wildcards can break into the team

The Times saying this mornign that Strauss will be chairman
Does anyone think we should move on from Lawrence and Pope just for abit? They have been part of so many collapses and have clear technical faults

I just think they have now played a lot of cricket and there a lot of batsman out there who have never been tried, the likes of Joe Clarke etc.

Doesnt mean the end from them, but we are so stubborn with our selections, once you are in the bubble and on the road, you just seem to be in and out of the side, but not out of the squads.

Last edited:

Back