West Indies 🏝️ v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 3rd test

Woakes for Christ's sake.

Is Robinson injured?

I’m no expert on fitness like, hard ti tell if this is a genuine injury that couldn’t be prevented or if his body just isn’t up to it

I can see him missing out this summer and England saying come back in a year fit.

Woakes is poor and id have liked to see Parkinson however they shouldn’t have picked him just because maybe they should have picked him in the last test, which is what we did under silverwood

The grass is a little bit more on this pitch so 3 seamers makes more sense considering you don’t wanna bowl stokes into ground

I’d have absolutely played fisher over Woakes though, lucky lad

I like that they are naming team 24 hours before hand mind least they are giving clarity rather than just picking it at the toss
Shame no Parkinson for Woakes

Not on this pitch

Should have happened at Barbados mind

I think that could end up being one of the most commonly used phrases in relation to Ollie Robinson.

A lad with a lot of bowling talent but who physically doesn’t look like a natural athlete and by most accounts doesn’t appear to be all that concerned about maximising what he has got.
I mean what the fuck are they doing with the lad?? Didn't look slightly fit during The Ashes and was blowing out his arse. I've been reading a further setback relating to fitness and back spasms and it wasn't that long ago Root was questioning his professionalism. The fitness/number of injuries with fast bowlers assigned to England is very concerning. They're clearly doing something wrong

I mean what the fuck are they doing with the lad?? Didn't look slightly fit during The Ashes and was blowing out his arse. I've been reading a further setback relating to fitness and back spasms and it wasn't that long ago Root was questioning his professionalism. The fitness/number of injuries with fast bowlers assigned to England is very concerning. They're clearly doing something wrong
Or he’s not looking after himself

Mate Have you ever thought just for one second that it’s the actual person himself who is ti blame, instead of trying everything possible to blame root and ecb?

Christ man
Or he’s not looking after himself

It’s either that or he just doesn’t have the body shape for it and will always pick up injuries

It’s nothing to do with England

Mate Have you ever thought just for one second that it’s the actual person himself who is ti blame, instead of trying everything possible to blame root and ecb?

Christ man
In that case he should be absolutely nowhere near the touring party if Robinson is problem, which itself just shows how much of a farce the setup is if they're taking players who you suggest may be taking the piss. Wood, Robinson, Archer, Stone..... All knackered. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it wrong.

Christ man

It’s either that or he just doesn’t have the body shape for it and will always pick up injuries

It’s nothing to do with England
Just googled imaged Ollie Robinson fitness and some of the gut photos aren’t flattering

I think that could end up being one of the most commonly used phrases in relation to Ollie Robinson.

A lad with a lot of bowling talent but who physically doesn’t look like a natural athlete and by most accounts doesn’t appear to be all that concerned about maximising what he has got.

Aye it’s whether it’s just natural things that he can’t help or if he bulked up etc he could prevent it

I’m no expert so I can’t say but it’s laughable for anyone to pin this on the ecb

How about some personal responsibility for once

I think what they’re doing wrong is picking him. After the Ashes, where he demonstrated average county standard fitness and athleticism, he should have been told in no uncertain terms that fast bowlers in his shape won’t be picked. To drop Anderson and Broad, who have been consummate pros with outstanding fitness levels for nearly two decades, but include a lad who was wobbling in at 25 year old is not a good standard to set.

In that case he should be absolutely nowhere near the touring party if Robinson is problem, which itself just shows how much of a farce the setup is if they're taking players who you suggest may be taking the piss. Wood, Robinson, Archer, Stone..... All knackered. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it wrong.

Wood got injured because he’s a bloke under 6ft bowling 95mph on a small frame

They get injured man.

Your agenda with ecb dominating every minor issue is very tiring like

I think what they’re doing wrong is picking him. After the Ashes, where he demonstrated average county standard fitness and athleticism, he should have been told in no uncertain terms that fast bowlers in his shape won’t be picked. To drop Anderson and Broad, who have been consummate pros with outstanding fitness levels for nearly two decades, but include a lad who was wobbling in at 25 year old is not a good standard to set.
Totally agree.

Back