West Brom fans

He's an archetypal Villa fan in my experience, they honestly believe they're something special and folks care about them. Mags of the Midlands.
We are something special.

I always remember when we were in the 2015 final. The “Haway Arsenal” thread was one of the biggest threads on here.

At least you’re honest enough to admit you hate us, unlike the majority of pipsqueaks on here who try to make out their hatred is all down to little old me.

I always remember when we were in the 2015 final. The “Haway Arsenal” thread was one of the biggest threads on here.

At least you’re honest enough to admit you hate us, unlike the majority of pipsqueaks on here who try to make out their hatred is all down to little old me.

Of course you're old chap, super special.

Me too mate. Me the Mrs and my mate shared a table with a few after the match when we went for a curry. Good bunch of lads and very hospitable. Spoke to a couple of lads and they wished us well. Good people imo.

Spent a lot of time working up that part of the World.
Can honestly say the people from the Black Country in the main are class.

I used to play for Harborne CC. We had a mix of all three, but Villa probably least represented among the player base.
Well, well….small world.
I had a SAFC mate (Sheels lad) who lived in Harborne for a time and he played for Harborne CC.
I only ever saw them play once and he scored a century.

Probably well after my time. We moved to Bristol in 1997.
1984. I think.
Because I’m pretty sure it was when the lads were opening the season at home to Southampton and I was listening to the radio and relaying the updates onto the pitch at the cricket.
My ‘semaphore’ miming was going mad when we went 2-0 up after six mins! 😆

1984. I think.
Because I’m pretty sure it was when the lads were opening the season at home to Southampton and I was listening to the radio and relaying the updates onto the pitch at the cricket.
My ‘semaphore’ miming was going mad when we went 2-0 up after six mins! 😆
I was in corfu that game. No internet, no satellite tv games. The Scouse DJ in the one night club used to ring home at 5 on sat night for the D1 and old firm scores then chalk them on a black board on the bar. 3-1 v Soton. Shilton et al. No one believed him!

Has a grown man really just used the word pipsqueak? Really mate? 🤣

Back