West Brom - 60m

Never gave it a thought tbh.

I suppose something is only worth what someone will pay?
I reckon I’d be thinking if they’re throwing that much to buy us they must have money to burn and would be eyeing galactico.

Anyway…used to work in Kingswinford and most of the people from work were dingles but the West Brom lads were the best crack

I reckon I’d be thinking if they’re throwing that much to buy us they must have money to burn and would be eyeing galactico.

Anyway…used to work in Kingswinford and most of the people from work were dingles but the West Brom lads were the best crack

Things were going OK until the Chinese Govt. pulled the plug on forrin investment, particularly football.

Everyone is after clubs now so the prices are inflated. There's not many better returns on investment than a well ran football club. You can go out and buy young prospects for next to nothing and develop them and get 500+% returns, the stock market only returns on average 10% a year. Then if you get into the prem that's massive money, easily more than the 60m you've paid for west brom in one season.
:lol:

Back