West Brom - 60m

I must have been in a coma when we won the Premier League and Champions League.

Apart from the 6 times we won the league we have never proved ourselves in the top division. Rightio.
There’ll be almost nobody alive from the last time we won the league.

Since the 2nd world war, we’ve been a yo-yo team.

Out of interest who has valued your squad over 100m+?

Other than clarke i can't think of anyone who is worth 'big' money
Clarke easily £20m in today's market
Ballard would fetch us close to £20m as well i think
Patterson regularly linked to prem clubs for £12m+
Dan Neil would go for minimum £10m now
Ekwah would be close to £10m

There's £70m just on those. And i don't think any of the fees above are crazy in today's market. The good thing with our squad is they are mostly kids playing week in week out in championship. So a run of good form for any of them and they will suddenly command a decent fee. The above list also doesn't include likes of Hume, Cirkin, Ba etc who have all proved they're capable players at this level and are all under 22

Last edited:
Clarke easily £20m in today's market
Ballard would fetch us close to £20m as well i think
Patterson regularly linked to prem clubs for £12m+
Dan Neil would go for minimum £10m now
Ekwah would be close to £10m

There's £70m just on those. And i don't think any of the fees above are crazy in today's market. The good thing with our squad is they are mostly kids playing week in week out in championship. So a run of good form for any of them and they will suddenly command a decent fee. The above list also doesn't include likes of Hume, Cirkin, Ba etc who have all proved they're capable players at this level and are all under 22

Ballard at 20m is a bit excessive. As is dan neil and ekwah. Not a chance those 3 are worth 40m.

Not saying they aren't good players like.

Ballard at 20m is a bit excessive. As is dan neil and ekwah. Not a chance those 3 are worth 40m.

All 3 were linked with big moves in the summer. West Ham came in for Ballard, Liverpool linked with Dan Neil, Ekwah had strong interest from Bundesliga. All 3 (i/when they leave) will go for good fees imo.

Ballards main threat is injuries. If he plays through a full season i can see him going for minimum £15m.

More American owners. 💩

Hope we never have another one again. f***ing clueless.

Try having an Australian Plumber Ffs.
😂
Try having an Australian Plumber Ffs.
😂

@Fetch Fletch -You may laugh. 😂
Plenty of shit on and off the pitch. One big toilet this Club with a plumber at the helm.
This Club - Always said it will take me in the end, feels close again.
EFL now poking around.

Last edited:
Everyone is after clubs now so the prices are inflated. There's not many better returns on investment than a well ran football club. You can go out and buy young prospects for next to nothing and develop them and get 500+% returns, the stock market only returns on average 10% a year. Then if you get into the prem that's massive money, easily more than the 60m you've paid for west brom in one season.

Dan Neil will probably do best out of our squad, a player who just quietly makes us tick, I’m sure it’s not gone unnoticed. I’m not sure anyone will take a big punt on Clarke, he’s a bit of a risk imo.

Back