Wembley hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, they all seemed a bit more expensive though. One problem I've got is I got drunk after the semi final second leg and have given my missus £300 to go to Manchester with the 5 year old next weekend so money is a bit tight (she was moaning about us getting to enjoy ourselves, so to keep her quiet I've contributed to her taking the little one to legoland and the aquarium there)

The bairn I'm taking to the match wants to be near Trafalgar; I wouldn't mind anywhere on the same tube line like as long as we could get in within about 20 minutes, but I don't want anywhere that is quite a walk from a tube station. I know we likely won't get mugged, but I'd still rather we weren't doing much walking at midnight on our way back from Trafalgar, especially as I'll be pissed.

So I've looked at fairly obvious places along the tube line but all seem a bit pricey now, or they're like twenty minutes walk away from a tube station. The one I booked is a good location (got it as soon as Peterborough equalised against us so the price was fine, it's just now with his mate wanting to come I'm tempted to find somewhere else, but costs have obviously gone up). Think I'll end up sticking with what we've got, just need to hope they don't mind the lads having their own room. An apartment would be better like, but there's none for around £300 for the two nights in a decent location
We managed to get one near Liverpool Street for about £205. Tried looking at ones near trafalgar Square and it's so expensive

Have a look at Corus Hotel on Booking. Com ,,Lancaster gate ,, we stopped here for Checkatrade Hotel yards from Tube and only couple of stops from TS right on edge of Hyde Park
We were in the family room in the corus, fantastic location next to tube and Hyde Park.

Quality breakfast as well.

We were in the family room in the corus, fantastic location next to tube and Hyde Park.

Quality breakfast as well.
We're you the one complaining about your booking and had to pay extra?? On Saturday afternoon,, couldn't find me way back Saturday night was that pissed:lol:

Holiday Inn express Stratford.

Long way out but straight to Wembley Park on the Jubilee line is the thinking behind it.
And on the night bus route home from central london if we win and the tubes are knackered.
Good choice

Last edited:
Driving down and got the Hilton metropole in Paddington for the Sunday night, costing £50 each including breakky that’s me, dad and brother in a family room like cheapest way to do it
I think Superbreak is probably the cheapest. 100-130 return train and hotels in various different locations

I think Superbreak is probably the cheapest. 100-130 return train and hotels in various different locations

I used Superbreak, there was a canny range of train and hotel deals. Got a hotel in Covent garden for the Saturday night.

I used Superbreak, there was a canny range of train and hotel deals. Got a hotel in Covent garden for the Saturday night.
I booked abit to late this year. For the checkertade I paid 130 open return staying at the double tree hilton 5 mins walk from kings cross.
This time we are a little bit further out, but same price. Staying in Mercure hotel Kensington. On the Metropolitan line though so easy access to covent garden and TS etc. Also got a free river cruise. Whatever this is haha
Can't f***ing wait now !

I booked abit to late this year. For the checkertade I paid 130 open return staying at the double tree hilton 5 mins walk from kings cross.
This time we are a little bit further out, but same price. Staying in Mercure hotel Kensington. On the Metropolitan line though so easy access to covent garden and TS etc. Also got a free river cruise. Whatever this is haha
Can't f***ing wait now !

aye, you get a free ONE way river cruise, probs about £50 to get back :)

I just wanted a hotel in a good location. didn't want to travel back and forwards from Wembley or wherever.

gotta be due a win man....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back