Wembley hotels

Some fair points.. But I'd rather be canny drunk nearer my hotel than deal with a tube journey and forget to get off as a result of how much drink I've consumed. More convenience really.
Me and my lad got lost on the Tubes at CT leaving Trafalgar was that pissed couldn't find me way back to Lancaster Gate ,couldn't even read the Tube signs ,,it was like a scene from The Film The Warriors

Loads of hotels in Central/City of London becoming avaiable now for Sunday evening for pretty much bargain prices.

Sunday is always the cheapest night for hotels in London, even on a bank holiday. If anyone is planning on getting the train home on Sunday evening it might be worth booking a room as a backup plan.

London is in the top 10 cities in the world for the number of hotel rooms so there will always be somewhere to lay your head as long as you aren't too fussy. Even during the Olympics there was plenty of availability.

Sunday is always the cheapest night for hotels in London, even on a bank holiday. If anyone is planning on getting the train home on Sunday evening it might be worth booking a room as a backup plan.

London is in the top 10 cities in the world for the number of hotel rooms so there will always be somewhere to lay your head as long as you aren't too fussy. Even during the Olympics there was plenty of availability.
Going to book that one in the City for £89

This weekend, as Ive learnt thru work, £180 doesnt get you much down there ie newcastle crowne plaze clubroom = london guest house!
Paid £150 a night for a "executive" room at a London Hilton the other week. tbh, it was shite. Stayed in better Premier Inns for under £50

Some decent places becoming avaiable now for peanuts if anyone is looking for Sunday evening kips.
Covent Garden travelodge £59. Farringdon travelodge £59.

City Road £39

Last edited:

Back