Well the players are certainly playing for the manager

A good win today and credit to beale and players for that. Don’t let that paper over a lot of cracks though. A poor stoke side could have easily scored 3/4 against us today. Boro next week will be a far better guide to where we are at. The Pritchard contract situation sounds like it has been handled dreadfully. Stewart, diallo, batth, Pritchard all gone. Club desperate to get batth and Pritchard out the door as higher earners.The owner still needs to sell up 100%
Good business shifting Batth and Stewart tbh

If they wanted the manager out they would down tools and not play. I thought that was the case recently but it seems as though they've picked up from whatever Beale has said or done behind closed doors.
I really hope you're right! Today was a breath of fresh air, to be fair. Long may it continue.

We should have been 2 down before we scored. You grow up yer happy clapping f***ing fuckstain. We played a shit Stoke team who could have had 4 goals had they had decent forwards.

I am

Helps if you appoint the right one in the first place who has at least half a chance.
Stoke were arguably worse last season against Mowbray’s side , what was the score then?

At the end of the day, to be honest, I’m not being funny, but , don’t get me wrong, Stoke were a bit shit today and we won 3-1!
Onwards and upwards shall we say.
Ha’way the Lads! 👍🔴⚪

Or the fans...
And the fans, and each other
We should have been 2 down before we scored. You grow up yer happy clapping f***ing fuckstain. We played a shit Stoke team who could have had 4 goals had they had decent forwards.

I am

Helps if you appoint the right one in the first place who has at least half a chance.
We also could have had 4 goals - missed as many chances as they did

Last edited:
It isn't. It was obvious to anyone with eyes that they were. Unfortunately there's people on here who just want him out even if he won the next 10.

I don't particularly like the bloke but then again I didn't like Alex Neil that much but we played well today and played some good football. I'll get behind any manager until it's time not too and by that I mean of we get beat week on week out and you can see the players aren't interested

You're an absolute idiot
You’re a berk, we’re even.

We went on a 17 game unbeaten run under Neil man :lol:
Exactly. Style was irrelevant. It was never pretty. But when it’s Beale, apparently wins aren’t enough
We were a League one club, predominantly under Neil. We weren’t shite, we played the way we needed to get out of that league, after 4 effing years. 🫣 oh the memories… 😬
Nah it was drab to watch. Especially at home. Scraping past utter shite with 93rd minute winners. Remember against Rotherham we didn’t have a shot in target in 90 mins. No one cared. It was all about results.

How's it bollox ? You could see the effort they put in it was first class. If they all disliked the manager the performance would have been telling

If they want him out they would just down tools. You can't have it both ways

Players not wanting to be associated with a shit manger.
Professional performance, well done the players.

Exactly. Style was irrelevant. It was never pretty. But when it’s Beale, apparently wins aren’t enough

Nah it was drab to watch. Especially at home. Scraping past utter shite with 93rd minute winners. Remember against Rotherham we didn’t have a shot in target in 90 mins. No one cared. It was all about results.
We were a league one side mate.

And the fans, and each other

We also could have had 4 goals - missed as many chances as they did
Multiple chances to both sides so very open game ,which suits us down to the ground . Our trouble is scoring against teams pressing and defending in depth .
Will still take the win and lets see how we get on at Boro

Back