Well the players are certainly playing for the manager

FFS, we have won a match whoopidy doo. I was right about Grayson, right about Parkinson, right about Johnson and I’m right about this dick. We’ll go nowhere with him in charge. You keep clapping away though… blessssss…. until he gets the tic tac at which point I’ll come back to say I told you so. Stoke are very poor team, your barometer for Beale’s success must be very very low!

100% with you. Alot of people erased everything Beale has done/said instantly after one result. This group of players strike me as the type who would still give 100% for the fans even if they didn't like the manager anyway.

We are all buzzing we won. Performance against a shocking Stoke team wasn't great but the ball finally found the net. Stoke could of been 2 up if they had their shooting boots in reality missed some really good chances.

Last edited:

The OP is clearly on something. That was painful to watch today. A very poor Stoke team that could have scored three as we did it they'd had a forward. A ten minute spell, after our second (good goal granted) was the highlite of the game. Brustow may have scored a lucky one today, but that all it was. Rusyn done more and won more balls in the air and on the ground today, in a ten minute spell as sub, the Burstow.

I'm on about if we got beat today people like you would have come out with he's lost the dressing room. Now we've won it's the players did it for the fans.

Unfortunately fans like you are the type who don't even want to try and get behind a manager who you hate
That’s a fair point mind
If they disliked him and wanted him gone today was perfect opportunity to Chuck the towel in
It’s the best noise he can make, results and performances

That didn’t look like a team in mutiny: loads more effort, bite and battle. The players’ confidence grew as the game went on as well.

Beale got it right today, as much as it will pain certain fans to admit.

FFS, we have won a match whoopidy doo. I was right about Grayson, right about Parkinson, right about Johnson and I’m right about this dick. We’ll go nowhere with him in charge. You keep clapping away though… blessssss…. until he gets the tic tac at which point I’ll come back to say I told you so. Stoke are very poor team, your barometer for Beale’s success must be very very low!

It was a much needed win and given the circumstances the win was more important than the performance, but there's always revisionism when we win in circumstances like this and people going over the top - we were quite average and Stoke were shit and what's more absolutely wide open to the counter.

Had Stoke just came and tried to be solid and compact, as we've struggled with in recent past, we might not have even scored so I'll hold fire with all the congratulations at the moment.

It was a much needed win and given the circumstances the win was more important than the performance, but there's always revisionism when we win in circumstances like this and people going over the top - we were quite average and Stoke were shit and what's more absolutely wide open to the counter.

Had Stoke just came and tried to be solid and compact, as we've struggled with in recent past, we might not have even scored so I'll hold fire with all the congratulations at the moment.
Agree it was a really poor performance ,any decent side would have beat us today.Vital signings needed in the next few days

Aye you could see Pritch was fired up.
Fuck him the prick. I'm only interested in players that want to play for the club
If there isn’t a single question in your mind on this then you’re hard of thinking
Wtf you blabbering on about
The OP is clearly on something. That was painful to watch today. A very poor Stoke team that could have scored three as we did it they'd had a forward. A ten minute spell, after our second (good goal granted) was the highlite of the game. Brustow may have scored a lucky one today, but that all it was. Rusyn done more and won more balls in the air and on the ground today, in a ten minute spell as sub, the Burstow.
You're talking absolute shite

Last edited:
A good win today and credit to beale and players for that. Don’t let that paper over a lot of cracks though. A poor stoke side could have easily scored 3/4 against us today. Boro next week will be a far better guide to where we are at. The Pritchard contract situation sounds like it has been handled dreadfully. Stewart, diallo, batth, Pritchard all gone. Club desperate to get batth and Pritchard out the door as higher earners.The owner still needs to sell up 100%

Back