Well the players are certainly playing for the manager

Bollox !!!!
How's it bollox ? You could see the effort they put in it was first class. If they all disliked the manager the performance would have been telling
☝🏻

How many players ran towards to Beale to celebrate like??? as a show of support 🤷‍♂️🤣

Beale Out!
If they want him out they would just down tools. You can't have it both ways

FFS, we have won a match whoopidy doo. I was right about Grayson, right about Parkinson, right about Johnson and I’m right about this dick. We’ll go nowhere with him in charge. You keep clapping away though… blessssss…. until he gets the tic tac at which point I’ll come back to say I told you so. Stoke are very poor team, your barometer for Beale’s success must be very very low!

FFS, we have won a match whoopidy doo. I was right about Grayson, right about Parkinson, right about Johnson and I’m right about this dick. We’ll go nowhere with him in charge. You keep clapping away though… blessssss…. until he gets the tic tac at which point I’ll come back to say I told you so. Stoke are very poor team, your barometer for Beale’s success must be very very low!
Grow up man you idiot. The fans are happy and rightly so today because we watched the team we love play well and pick up 3 points.

No one is saying Beale is suddenly a great manager we all have the same doubts about him that we did when he arrived.

Let's just see how it pans out with him. Instead of acting like a f***ing baby. If he fails then he'll ultimately get the sack if the team improves then he won't.

I couldn't give a fuck who the manager is, it could be Kermit the f***ing frog in the dugout but if we're winning games and playing well then I'm happy

Do you want him to succeed?

You must be pleased we won at least.

Just about every manager gets the sack so law of averages in your favour.

Wow 👌

Back