Well done Sunlun.

Defended very well today ozturk Willis and McLaughlin were solid however Portsmouth were allowed to put far too many crosses in from down our left

Harness is a raw talent, like Jamal Lowe was before he all of a sudden got too big for the club and went to (LOL) Wigan. He'll be alright and develop, so long as he doesn't get injured.

I'm always surprised the effect MacGeady has for you considering his age, he's the modern day Dave Mackay.

From what I heard on the radio, we had the best of the first 25 minutes. But you deservered it overall, 2-1 probably a fair result.

Marquis was poor and Harrison showed nothing when he came on. McCrorie was impressive. If your crossing/balls into the box hadn't been atrocious you would have taken a point at least, though our central defence pairing were very good and our keeper (as normal) superb.

From what I heard on the radio, we had the best of the first 25 minutes. But you deservered it overall, 2-1 probably a fair result.
kenny jackett on sky now, doesnt seem concerned. I don't blame him, Pompey the better team today and thankfully we ground it out. You'll be up there at the end,

Back