Well done Sunlun.

Harness is a raw talent, like Jamal Lowe was before he all of a sudden got too big for the club and went to (LOL) Wigan. He'll be alright and develop, so long as he doesn't get injured.

I'm always surprised the effect MacGeady has for you considering his age, he's the modern day Dave Mackay.
He's tricky and Nia on impossible to get the ball off, and he has vast experience on his side.

I ain't a mag, I'm your supposed new foe, a pompey lad from the other side of the world/country.

I've been saying the same thing for a year.

We were shaky at the start (nothing unusual in that....) and gave the customary goal away (we like to give teams a lead as it gets our juices flowing....fume)

But when we came back, you were not the same as last year, as you were not as forceful or dangerous, as in previous encounters

Last edited:
Harness is a raw talent, like Jamal Lowe was before he all of a sudden got too big for the club and went to (LOL) Wigan. He'll be alright and develop, so long as he doesn't get injured.

I'm always surprised the effect MacGeady has for you considering his age, he's the modern day Dave Mackay.
Wigan man. No disrespect to them but it shows where both our clubs ar at right now when this is what happens.

Its was a tight game, thankfully we edged it. Respect to the pompey fans who made the journey. I imagine we will both be in the shake up at the end of the season (again).

Nice one, hope yer fans enjoy the long journey home wi fuck all points.
Fair play mate. We had 2 shots on target and scored from them both. You played us off the park first half hour. Love the posters on here saying we battered you 😄 we never had a shot in the second half. We were awful, so were you, neither team will finish automatic promotion.

Fair play mate. We had 2 shots on target and scored from them both. You played us off the park first half hour. Love the posters on here saying we battered you 😄 we never had a shot in the second half. We were awful, so were you, neither team will finish automatic promotion.
It's your opinion I suppose, but in my opinion we weren't awful at all, some really good individual performances and dogged second half display to take the points.

Back