Well Done Sunderland Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really practical given that Teesside are building one.

I've been to the snowdome in the west midlands and to be honest it didn't get very busy
Been to Castleford one for a birthday party and it was busy enough. Nephew lives near there and uses it quite a bit and reckons it gets well used. Plans look good for the area see they have been working on demolition of some units near the metro station for a while. Hope there's going to still be somewhere to park my car for a walk over the town:)

Its good news. Hopefully they can use the land to extend the city centre to the north bank.
With it being an industrial park it would have been a good opportunity to build some tall landmark buildings that Sunderland lacks.
The ambition of the spirit of Sunderland building on holmeside was great but sadly never got started.
These are smaller scale but at least its fits in with the dogma of getting more people living and working in the city centre.
Its a shame they dont build right up to the riveredge like they do on the south side of the river or further up river. It would make the riverside feel less "off-limits" if there's people living around it.

Last edited:
Don’t know where to start with this

• They aren’t finishing Vaux, so god knows why they’re doing this
  • It’s a shithole, and will end up like the echo building
  • They aren’t finishing seaburn because they’ve gone bust
  • We’re headed for league 1 so I doubt many people will visit the stadium

Hopefully it won’t take over ten years to get off the ground and then the builders go bust.
That’s never happened before has it?
This Sandy ^^^ has one in his eye

Don’t know where to start with this

• They aren’t finishing Vaux, so god knows why they’re doing this
  • It’s a shithole, and will end up like the echo building
  • They aren’t finishing seaburn because they’ve gone bust
  • We’re headed for league 1 so I doubt many people will visit the stadium
Terrible patter mate...you’re trying way too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back