Well Done Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after this result we need to back the squad and manager as much as we can. Negativity ain't gonna help nothing positive attitude should give the players and manager space to grow and become more consistent than last season

Slightly better performance, still not creating enough chances to get promoted. Defence looked more solid. Still a big gap between forwards and midfield for me and this is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Some idiots on here like, still twisting about Ross. We just beat a good Portsmouth team (favourites to win the league).

One game, man! Ross outers are constantly slated for ‘only’ giving him one season and a few games, ffs!
We were second best at home yet thankfully won it. On another day we’d have been hammered.

He started the 4-4-2 and low and behold it worked, hopefully this result will shut some of the doubters up who wanted him gone after 2 games, some people need to have some faith and patience

Who wanted him gone after two games? I cant remember that far back into last season. Cause that is the only time ya could say that.

After two games of this season also has to include the shite end to last season, you cant just forget that cause it's a new season. You have to look at his overall performance last season too.

We did well today but I'm not sure how much credit he deserves. We started poorly yet again with the equaliser coming from a debatable set piece, followed by some good play from the best player in the division. Take it game by game imo.

At least he didn't play 3-5-2 anyway! Desveres credit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back