Well Done Ross.

Bringing grigg on was mad

I couldn't understand that one either, but criticism there would be nitpicking.

Bringing Wyke on earlier (rather than Grigg) was an excellent move. And the Hume sub - he played a big part in the final mins seeing the game out, and it will restore Denver's confidence which must have taken a knock in the Ipswich match.

Keeping my feet on the ground but delighted. These are the teams we need to make sure we take 3 points from. Obviously we want 3 from every game but these are the teams capable of running away with it.

I've been Ross's biggest critic recently, but that is a very good result despite not the best performance. He needs to build on this now otherwise it was for nothing.

Still hasn't won me back after just one good result.

I have gave him his fair share of stick but he got it right today. Well done lads. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend now. Get in!

Huge win, I'm pleased he's ditched the system we started with & has gone back to basics.

Far from a great performance but couldn't give a shite! We just need the results to get out of this woeful league.

Left with pace required, stick to 4-4-2 playing direct and we'll be OK come May.

Opinions marra this board is full of lads and lasses who have them.

They give Ross enough stick they should have the balls to apologise tonight, they won’t of course, we won’t see them till the next defeat
I've been Ross's biggest critic recently, but that is a very good result despite not the best performance. He needs to build on this now otherwise it was for nothing.

Still hasn't won me back after just one good result.

Not the best performance? Given the opposition I thought we were excellent. Attacked with purpose and defended well, the centre backs were absolutely outstanding

Last edited:
They give Ross enough stick they should have the balls to apologise tonight, they won’t of course, we won’t see them till the next defeat

Not the best performance? Given the opposition I thought we were excellent. Attacked with purpose and defended well, the centre backs were absolutely outstanding
CB's were, but again how many shots did we have. Did their keeper even make a save?

I'd just like to see us control a game for once and create multiple chances. It's that too much to ask for?

It’s only one result .. we see how it goes but my honest view is I don’t like the block and again think we will miss out again going up under him ... I hope I’m proved wrong but can’t see it

CB's were, but again how many shots did we have. Did their keeper even make a save?

I'd just like to see us control a game for once and create multiple chances. It's that too much to ask for?

Were we watching the same game? We created plenty. You should count Portsmouth’s shots on target, other than Leadbitter header did they have any? After the opening 15 mins we never looked in trouble today

Back