Weird groundhoppers not happy with the club

Correct.

Two football fans - and presumably more - have tried to engage with the club in a positive way & we’ve ignored them
Yip, I assume there's forums where groundhoppers tell other about their experiences. A good experience will lead to others coming up and spending cash.

The funny thing is it does not matter who these two groundhoppers are, or who they support.

What they have said correlates very strongly with things that are widely known and often discussed on here.

While a couple of random groundhoppers don't get their emails answered nor do actually SAFC fans about more important fixtures/issue.

All they did was illustrate something most of you already know.

Yet many here want to take the piss out of them or assume they are Mags or say this is not important.

Be under no illusions here.

Someone is taking the piss.. it is your owners and they are taking the piss out of you all!

Problem is we have a club without the infrastructure to take enquires. I agree these tweets are ridiculous, but in general there is apathy toward the fan base from the club and this has been the case for close to a decade.

It’s a f***ing disgrace.
Yep, simple things like this make an impact in every organisation. The social media platforms give a very public voice to anyone with a grievance, and things can get big fairly quickly, as our club found out once the BCB photos were leaked.

At the minute I get all of the emails sent to our EU company on a generic email address from our website. You'd be lucky if one in a thousand is a genuine email. So it's not hard to miss a genuine email in amongst loads of people trying to sell you service, wanting something totally irrelevant that you don't do, a phishing attempt etc. There's also the possibility that his email was blocked because it was suspicious and not even ended up in a mail box.

He's an absolute cock end. Absolutely despised in the groundhopping community
He’s been banned from the “official” coaches put on by GroundhopperUK (to the organized weekends) primarily as he’s an arrogant fu-ker who rubs people up the wrong way. When your not even liked/accepted by a group as unoffensive as ground hoppers, you really must be a w-nker

Back