Weird groundhoppers not happy with the club

Why are they self entitled? They are simply reporting a well known issue with clubs ability to respond to simple enquiries that is constantly mentioned on here.

Also didn't someone do a test where they rang all 92 league clubs and SAFC were the only club that didn't answer? I read that on here?
Yes two attendees at at a RAWA meeting. One tried 30 different clubs and got an answer however I don’t believe it was specified what clubs and what league. The other rang all clubs in the championship and league one and got an answer. We were the only ones who didn’t.

Yes two attendees at at a RAWA meeting. One tried 30 different clubs and got an answer however I don’t believe it was specified what clubs and what league. The other rang all clubs in the championship and league one and got an answer. We were the only ones who didn’t.

Yeah but Will Grigg man, Will f***ing Grigg. Don't you know we were in league 1 the other year?

They didn't open it to the public in case too many mags came as they had run out of black and white decorations.

I know, but this is at the academy. I'm not sure the AOL is on many people's list of grounds to visit. It doesn't detract from the fact people are being let down by the club's failure to respond to emails.Chris Waters auto reply refers you to other departments that don't respond.
Still reflects badly on the club. These ground hoppers have shown ab interest in the club. They would have bought some bait locally, maybe even stopped over.

Back