Weird groundhoppers not happy with the club

Mates of yours from your never ending tour of the grounds young Forza ? 🤔😂😂

Definitely not :lol:
Yeah it’s definitely their fault the club is being so badly run that nobody replies to emails.

Hilarious that at a time when the club hasn’t got a pot to piss in you see fit to slag off two people who wanted to put money into it.

Put money into the club? Youth games at the AOL are free. These are just two self entitled arseholes who think football should revolve around them

Problem is we have a club without the infrastructure to take enquires. I agree these tweets are ridiculous, but in general there is apathy toward the fan base from the club and this has been the case for close to a decade.

It’s a f***ing disgrace.

It looks to me that someone in the outside world has had a taste of the SAFC customer service experience.

Welcome to our world :lol:

Yeah it’s definitely their fault the club is being so badly run that nobody replies to emails.

Hilarious that at a time when the club hasn’t got a pot to piss in you see fit to slag off two people who wanted to put money into it.
What money? It's free. Wouldn't be having two weirdos in the AOL like for no reason

They could have emailed the wrong place for all we know. Pair of helmets and weird behaviour presumably driving 100s miles to watch a load of youngins okay football. If they were scouts or associated with other clubs they would have gone through the correct channels
Plenty times I’ve emailed the correct channels at the club and got radio silence, to be fair.

This is the first time I've ever suggested Bisto but why would two grown men decide to visit the AOL to watch this game? I must agree the club's response to emails is terrible.

Last edited:

Back