Weight Loss - Thread

• Thread starter Beefy Monster Munch
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
82kg on 1st of January, 76.7kg this morning which is the lowest I've been for a long while.

Not sure if it is an inconsistency, and I'll be up a kg or so by tomorrow, or whether it is the result of less weight lifting and more football now that the snow has fucked off.

Football is hindering my weight loss like. Prevents me eating at particular times too. Still chuffed with how much I've lossed, but could have been more. Hoping to lose another half by next week.

finally down to my planned weight for the motn. Started running in Feb 2012 at 15st 13lb and wanted to be 13st. This morning im 12st 12lb - 3st 1lb off. Ok, it took over a year but i did it gradually without any stupid pills, chemical supplements, ever seeing the inside of a gym etc etc. Just a bit of common sense, a few tweeks here and there to my general eating habits and a couple of thousand mile on the tarmac. Easy!!.

let my self go the last few weeks, combination of laziness, family do's and getting my loan in at uni meaning more money to spunk on nights out and bad meals. Weight loss was going really well and now I've relapsed put a bit back on which has depressed me and caused me to put even more on :-( went from 16st10 to 13st13 now back to about 14st6

Not too much of that will be actual fat though. If you've been dieting for a while and then have a few blow-outs, your weight will increase from a combination of glycogen, water and having more food in your system. This is especially true if you've generally had a low sodium diet and then been eating out.

Don't sweat it mate, it will be gone soon enough.

After a few false starts I started taking the mission seriously after christmas. Lost 50lbs and 8" from the waistline. As much as I love the stuff, it's been cutting out the beer responsible for the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back