Weight Loss - Thread

• Thread starter Beefy Monster Munch
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beefy Monster Munch

Couldn't find one, thought it would be good to have so people can get spurred on by others as well as typing out their own weight loss.

Since monday I've lost 1 1/2 lbs. Monday is the day I started my " weeks " off, so I'll document mine every monday morning for the full week.

I know there's a photo thread also.

weigh yourself about once a week, or daily fluctuations may make you think youre not progressing. also weigh yourself the same time of day each week, ideally on a morning after a shite :lol:

so like every monday morning weigh in. if your also gonna be lifting, keep an eye on the mirror/take a photo for reference. you can lose alot of fat without losing as much on the scales, but look alot better for it.

thats how id do it anyway.

weigh yourself about once a week, or daily fluctuations may make you think youre not progressing. also weigh yourself the same time of day each week, ideally on a morning after a shite :lol:

so like every monday morning weigh in. if your also gonna be lifting, keep an eye on the mirror/take a photo for reference. you can lose alot of fat without losing as much on the scales, but look alot better for it.

thats how id do it anyway.

I did weigh myself after a shite like.. :lol: Sometimes can't help the daily weighing but I do try stick to doing it weekly.

Was going to post a thread but will just post this in here ;)

Since i visited the Dr about my weight (Very very overweight) in the middle of Jan i have dropped 17lbs so far which i am chuffed to bits about.

Joined the local Gym and been going 3 days a week and walking for an hour every day ... Slowly slowly catch a monkey i will get to my goal :-D

Since i visited the Dr about my weight (Very very overweight) in the middle of Jan i have dropped 17lbs so far which i am chuffed to bits about.

Joined the local Gym and been going 3 days a week and walking for an hour every day ... Slowly slowly catch a monkey i will get to my goal :-D

Well done, keep it up.

nice one

Another 1.7 lbs off this week :-D

I did seem to stall at one point but added a kettlebell workout to my daily routine and it seemed to get my weight loss started again or maybe it was actually the fact i upped my effort in the gym.

Another 1.7 lbs off this week :-D

I did seem to stall at one point but added a kettlebell workout to my daily routine and it seemed to get my weight loss started again or maybe it was actually the fact i upped my effort in the gym.

well done, I've dropped 3lb and i'm now 14st 7lb down from 16st 10lb at start of december

Still can't help but daily weigh! Lost 1 1/2lbs the week just gone and today, second day into my second week I've dropped another half lb, very happy with myself.

Still can't help but daily weigh! Lost 1 1/2lbs the week just gone and today, second day into my second week I've dropped another half lb, very happy with myself.

yeah i'm the same but you just have to remember it will fluctuate best to just keep record once every week but step on them make sure your heading in the right direction is fine

Stop that! It will dishearten you at times! :lol:

It did a while back, left me feeling really down in the dumps haha. I'm on a better diet and exercise regime now, I'm not daily weighing from this point onwards, Monday mornings is when I'll weigh.

nearly under 200lb now don't think I've been under 200lb since I was about 14 :lol: when I decided I wanted to lose weight part of me didn't even think I would stick at it like I have. Sorry for the self-indulgent post

nearly under 200lb now don't think I've been under 200lb since I was about 14 :lol: when I decided I wanted to lose weight part of me didn't even think I would stick at it like I have. Sorry for the self-indulgent post

nice one marra keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back