Weight loss thread 2024

Been struggling for the post few weeks and have put on a few pounds following a trip back to the NE (mam force feeding me stodge) and Easter. Weather has been crap too.

Timbers coming off slowly and surely like but it’s slowed down

I used to just hammer the cardio and it came off really easily but it was boring as fuck.

Doing a lot more strength training now and although the weights not coming off as quick things fit me a lot better so can definitely see a difference that way like.

Does weight loss slow down when combining strength training and cardio as you build muscle or is that an urban myth 😂😂

Timbers coming off slowly and surely like but it’s slowed down

I used to just hammer the cardio and it came off really easily but it was boring as fuck.

Doing a lot more strength training now and although the weights not coming off as quick things fit me a lot better so can definitely see a difference that way like.

Does weight loss slow down when combining strength training and cardio as you build muscle or is that an urban myth 😂😂
Myth mate. You're body will also be better for it incorporating strength training rather than just cardio.

Back