Weight loss supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.

how is the ankle mate?
Had a diagnostic X-ray. Grade 2 sprain of collateral ligament. Not to bad now like. Just sore when I planter flex and Dorsi flex. Going walking in Northumberland this weekend do see how it goes. Rest of body has recovered apart from little bit of blood shot eye still.

Need to get back in the gym next week. Swim or something. Been living like Henry 8th last 2 weeks.

would it not be a little dangerous to take these, and be so wired, before doing intense cardio? All I can think is that heart rate would go through the roof.

would it not be a little dangerous to take these, and be so wired, before doing intense cardio? All I can think is that heart rate would go through the roof.
Nah shouldn't be to bad mate. I have found they don't raise HR as much as ECA which has aspirin in to counter act the risk.

Suppose it depends on if you take the piss with the supplement. 1 tab or less you should be ok. People who exceed anything run the risk. Seen people who take 3 energy drinks before they train and that's possibly the worst thing that you can do.

Just collected mine from the post office. Took a half about 25 minutes ago and christ, I feel like I wanna do 100 laps of the office!

Been at work just over an hour and it's about an hour and a half since I took half a tablet. I'm like f***ing Muhammad Ali with these shakes and I've had three poos.

Just collected mine from the post office. Took a half about 25 minutes ago and christ, I feel like I wanna do 100 laps of the office!

Been at work just over an hour and it's about an hour and a half since I took half a tablet. I'm like f***ing Muhammad Ali with these shakes and I've had three poos.

:lol::lol:

Fuck sake, thought I'd be clever and take a full one today, I feel like I need to do a marathon.

I find them to be slightly laxative. Need to find a loo about 60 minutes after taking one tab.

They definitely give me a buzz, bit like OD'ing on espresso. They also suppress my appetite.

Weight loss has been steady over the month I've been using them, fives days on, two days off. I like to be a bit more relaxed at weekends.

The stimulatory effect of dexaprine (as with any stimulant) will also stimulate the digestive system.

Stimulants are one of those things that everybody seems to respond different too though. I'm not very caffeine sensitive, but I know other people that will be bouncing off the walls after a cup of coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
so the most popular threads are drugs related :roll: lets all just take some amphetamine about 40 of us and hit the same gym together it will be class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back