Weight loss supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakey

Midfield
Anyone know of any supplements or shakes which are good for aiding weight loss while also having a balanced diet and going to the gym?

thanks in advance

Anyone know of any supplements or shakes which are good for aiding weight loss while also having a balanced diet and going to the gym?

thanks in advance

DNP.

Not really - Unfortunately no such legal supplements or shakes exist, unless you're substituting a higher calorie shake for a lower calorie shake and in turn creatine a bigger calorie defecit.

anyone used either of those 2 do they work?
Dexaprine is the best on the market. Even the most critical reviewers couldn't fault it. Makes ephedrine look weak! Only need half a tab a day and gives you unreal energy and focus. Don't take the piss with them though. My mate ignored my suggestion and took a full tab. He was literally buzzing!

Dexaprine is the best on the market. Even the most critical reviewers couldn't fault it. Makes ephedrine look weak! Only need half a tab a day and gives you unreal energy and focus. Don't take the piss with them though. My mate ignored my suggestion and took a full tab. He was literally buzzing!

I'm guessing it's one you take at the start of the day not just before a workout? have you had any side effects when using these?

I'm guessing it's one you take at the start of the day not just before a workout? have you had any side effects when using these?
Yeah take into the morning. Half life of about 8 hours. Only side effects if your not used to stimulants and caffeine etc is a little shakey. But once tolerance is better that goes. It makes you sweat buckets when in the gym. Don't take one in the afternoon as your sleep will then be affected.

Yeah take into the morning. Half life of about 8 hours. Only side effects if your not used to stimulants and caffeine etc is a little shakey. But once tolerance is better that goes. It makes you sweat buckets when in the gym. Don't take one in the afternoon as your sleep will then be affected.

cheers mate, where is the best place to get it?

Needed to take a full tab this morning. Felt knackered after catching up from sat night boxing. Got to the gym and felt energized an had a class session.

Love these little green tabs me!

sounds good! going to order some this week. Other than energy have they helped you in weight loss and/or appetite suppression? thanks

sounds good! going to order some this week. Other than energy have they helped you in weight loss and/or appetite suppression? thanks
Yeah mate. They have massive appetite suppressant abilities like. You have to actually remember to eat!! Dropped about 8lbs in 13 days. That's only taking half a table Monday to Friday and having a few beers on the weekend. If I kept my weekend clean I reckon the loss would have been far greater. Just can not resist good bait and booze over the weekend. Really trying to cut it down to 1 single day of cheating.

Yeah mate. They have massive appetite suppressant abilities like. You have to actually remember to eat!! Dropped about 8lbs in 13 days. That's only taking half a table Monday to Friday and having a few beers on the weekend. If I kept my weekend clean I reckon the loss would have been far greater. Just can not resist good bait and booze over the weekend. Really trying to cut it down to 1 single day of cheating.

they sound great! just ordered some now thanks for the advice

they sound great! just ordered some now thanks for the advice
No bother. Few tips.

1. Take half a tab on day 1 on an empty stomach. Test your tolerance.

2. Only take half for 1st week and first thing in the morning.

3. Never take after 14:00pm. Will destroy sleep pattern.

4. Drip shit loads of water. Helps with thermoregulation and fat break down.

No bother. Few tips.

thanks doesn't sound too hard to follow.

No bother. Few tips.

If you take a tab in the morning will the effects still be on if you go to the gym in the evening, say 18:00?

If you take a tab in the morning will the effects still be on if you go to the gym in the evening, say 18:00?
it's apparently has a halftime of upto 8 hours. However, obviously the later you train the less effect it will have. I wouldn't be taking any type of energy based supplement at that time of night unless I was on nightshift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back