Weight loss supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take a tab in the morning will the effects still be on if you go to the gym in the evening, say 18:00?

maybe take it mid morning say like 11 should still have an effect and shouldn't keep you up all night and the fat burning is always handy i would expect

got them this morning took half a cap like it said and wow that doesn't half boost your energy levels and had to force myself to eat a spot of lunch at 1 o'clock when normally i would be ravenous by then! so far so good then hopefully see a drop in weight in the coming week.

got them this morning took half a cap like it said and wow that doesn't half boost your energy levels and had to force myself to eat a spot of lunch at 1 o'clock when normally i would be ravenous by then! so far so good then hopefully see a drop in weight in the coming week.

Are you living my life? identical to my day!

Are you living my life? identical to my day!

:lol: i'm just happy there wasn't a come down or a crash noticed even around tea time i wasn't as hungry as i usually am which meant i could have a well balanced portion. Going to the gym in the morning see how much more i sweat :lol: make sure i remember my towel

:lol: i'm just happy there wasn't a come down or a crash noticed even around tea time i wasn't as hungry as i usually am which meant i could have a well balanced portion. Going to the gym in the morning see how much more i sweat :lol: make sure i remember my towel
Hahaha. I should be on commission

mine came this morning, had half like advised, got a shit load of water in the office already.. will be training around 4/5ish depending on work, see how this gans..

had one this morning when i woke up and this time it was on an empty stomach and you don't half feel more when you have an empty stomach but it is a nice buzz not too intense.

second day on mine and they are pretty good like, i dont normally have breakfast just coffee but i've been dropping a half at 9.30ish, been full of energy all day, dont feel tired at all.. training tonight as i couldnt get there last night.

knocked a jacket potato, cottage cheese and a little salad today, got fruit on my desk still as i dont feel hungry at all.. gunna wait untill thursday to weigh myself i think, see how much i've lost in a week.

Can I ask how people are planning on taking these? Like, in cycles? 3 days on/3 days off? Week on/week off or what?

Just a bit of info for anyone interested/contemplating it..

I got mine today..took half at 2PM when I got in from work, within half an hour my heart was pounding like fuck, after an hour I was sweating and come out in a rash across my chest, notably the left side, and felt light headed/feint. Now, I can only go off personal experience, I don't drink coffee or anything really that contains caffeine/stimulant or if I do it's very rarely. So, this could be just because my body is not used to such things.

Saying that, it wasn't bad enough to put me off doing it tomorrow. Just a warning to any one, I'd suggest taking the first one on a day off or weekend. Wouldn't suggest popping it and jumping in the car to drive to work!

If te symptoms persist or don't ease I will probably bin them off.

...and I'm still wide awake/wired despite being up since 6:30!

Can I ask how people are planning on taking these? Like, in cycles? 3 days on/3 days off? Week on/week off or what?

Just a bit of info for anyone interested/contemplating it..

I got mine today..took half at 2PM when I got in from work, within half an hour my heart was pounding like fuck, after an hour I was sweating and come out in a rash across my chest, notably the left side, and felt light headed/feint. Now, I can only go off personal experience, I don't drink coffee or anything really that contains caffeine/stimulant or if I do it's very rarely. So, this could be just because my body is not used to such things.

Saying that, it wasn't bad enough to put me off doing it tomorrow. Just a warning to any one, I'd suggest taking the first one on a day off or weekend. Wouldn't suggest popping it and jumping in the car to drive to work!

If te symptoms persist or don't ease I will probably bin them off.

...and I'm still wide awake/wired despite being up since 6:30!

the bold bit is where your problem lies. it is the strongest stimulant i have ever took and this comes from someone who knocks 2 500ml energy drinks into them a day.

the bold bit is where your problem lies. it is the strongest stimulant i have ever took and this comes from someone who knocks 2 500ml energy drinks into them a day.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, it's got to be a shock to my system. Taken another half at 7:45 this morning and feel absolutely fine!

It may have been the timimig of your intake. You have to think that most food have caffeine in so the half tab could have added to much to your system. As you are not a person who consumes caffeine your going to have to be careful.

Try take in the morning. Even 1:3 the tablet of you need to. Cycle wise it depends on a tolerance. If you feel half if having minimal effect after a week you can go to the full take or take 2 halls throughout the day. I am taking mine mon-fri for 5 weeks. That's how long am consistently training for as am off work for that long. I can not say if this is good or not. Each to their own on this one.

Got mine. Took half yesterday, didnt feel much but was not hungry come tea time!
Taken half this morning.

First Week on them, ive started to take a full tablet now..

i've lost 6lb since starting on them, only done two work outs and one game of five a side.

Havent ate much shite at all like and mainly drank loads water, see if i can keep it up and lose another 6lb, ideally want to be down to 11st 5 by christmas like.

Had my first one today, well half. Felt more of a rattle than I was expecting even though as I drink a lot of coffee and haven't been shy to stimulants. Can't work out if it has really suppressed my appetite, I don't feel overly hungry yet but I can't stop thinking about food!

Just seen this thread and defo getting some. Few questions -

How much are they ?
If I take one then go for a run 5 mins later will it have an affect or is it better to wait until after the run ?

I run early in the morning that's why I ask...

Just seen this thread and defo getting some. Few questions -

How much are they ?
If I take one then go for a run 5 mins later will it have an affect or is it better to wait until after the run ?

I run early in the morning that's why I ask...
£30-£35 per bottle of 60 tabs. It will take around 20-40 mins to get into your system. I haven't took any for 2 weeks since I haven't been able to get into gym with my bust ankle. Dying to get back into it. Can literally see the lbs piling back on!

£30-£35 per bottle of 60 tabs. It will take around 20-40 mins to get into your system. I haven't took any for 2 weeks since I haven't been able to get into gym with my bust ankle. Dying to get back into it. Can literally see the lbs piling back on!
how is the ankle mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back