Weight loss supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the most popular threads are drugs related :roll: lets all just take some amphetamine about 40 of us and hit the same gym together it will be class.

It's a reflection of modern society; people want shortcuts.

I hear the main ingrediant in dexaprine, dimethyamlamine, is being banned so if people are wanting to get more of these then they may need to get them sharpish, my mate plays sport to a high level and manages a gym and has just had an email today to tell him about it.

I hear the main ingrediant in dexaprine, dimethyamlamine, is being banned so if people are wanting to get more of these then they may need to get them sharpish, my mate plays sport to a high level and manages a gym and has just had an email today to tell him about it.

Quite interested in the Dexaprine capsules but worried whether they're right for me.

I'm 42, always been fit having played football, squash etc to decent level. After stopping, my weight has gone up to 15st and I've been diagnosed with high cholesterol meaning I'm on statins.
Still running round about 37mins for 5 mile run and trying to get weight down.

Are these capsules addictive? Have visions of coming off them and then craving the energy benefits etc.

My other worry is the increased heart rate

Quite interested in the Dexaprine capsules but worried whether they're right for me.

I'm 42, always been fit having played football, squash etc to decent level. After stopping, my weight has gone up to 15st and I've been diagnosed with high cholesterol meaning I'm on statins.
Still running round about 37mins for 5 mile run and trying to get weight down.

Are these capsules addictive? Have visions of coming off them and then craving the energy benefits etc.

My other worry is the increased heart rate

Very rarely do I see people take such stimulants and have an easy time giving them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back