Weight Gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WheyHey

There's always plenty on here about the fatties but us skinnies have a hard time too.

Thought I'd start this thread as I'm back on th 6000 calories a day diet for a month or so (getting ready for my bikini in the summer). I started yesterday and I'm sick all ready. There's nowt worse than forcing yourself to eat when you aren't hungry :-(

you'll get no sympathy from me ye skinny kernt. Git jealous.

LOL my brother's the same. He's trying to lose it as I'm trying to gain it. It's murder when he comes round for dinner. He has that look as if he's about to eat me for dessert. :lol:

6000 a day ?? Fuckin hell I'd be in heaven..

Fuck off man. It's hard work. It's not as if I can just ram mars bars in me cakehole. It's all heathy, boring stuff.

And the farting's started :-(

Make sure you don't go too far the other way, which is what I did. Nightmare.

You'll often find people who whinge about wanting to bulk but not wanting to eat which I'm afriad is a sacrifice that must be made however they do it completely wrong by taking in too much protein and not enough carbs to grow.

If the OP wants a simple tried and tested method of putting on weight easily there's an age old trick powerlifters use (i've tried it myself with great success) where you eat your regular meals during the day structured around your training needs (intensity/rest/necessity etc) but simply add a pint of full fat milk first thing in the morning upon waking and the same right before bed.

You do however have to be eating enough not like the 90% of people who 'think' they eat anough to bulk.

Dont waste your money on powders etc for now as that money could be put to better use in better quality of food and instead just take in this milk addition for 3 months solid. Do not miss any days.

Trust me if you want it enough and you stick to it you will see the difference.

You'll often find people who whinge about wanting to bulk but not wanting to eat which I'm afriad is a sacrifice that must be made however they do it completely wrong by taking in too much protein and not enough carbs to grow.

If the OP wants a simple tried and tested method of putting on weight easily there's an age old trick powerlifters use (i've tried it myself with great success) where you eat your regular meals during the day structured around your training needs (intensity/rest/necessity etc) but simply add a pint of full fat milk first thing in the morning upon waking and the same right before bed.

You do however have to be eating enough not like the 90% of people who 'think' they eat anough to bulk.

Dont waste your money on powders etc for now as that money could be put to better use in better quality of food and instead just take in this milk addition for 3 months solid. Do not miss any days.

Trust me if you want it enough and you stick to it you will see the difference.
the OP has been lifting for the last 80 years. Think he just wanted a whinge.

the OP has been lifting for the last 80 years. Think he just wanted a whinge.

Cheeky fecker :lol:

Cheers WR. I know what I'm doing and agree with you whole heartedly. It kills me to see some of the young (ectomorph type) lads wasting ££££ on protien powders etc.

Good wholesome food and plenty of it should be the start for anyone looking to gain.

There's always plenty on here about the fatties but us skinnies have a hard time too.

Thought I'd start this thread as I'm back on th 6000 calories a day diet for a month or so (getting ready for my bikini in the summer). I started yesterday and I'm sick all ready. There's nowt worse than forcing yourself to eat when you aren't hungry :-(

Pics

You need 6000 calories to gain weight? You're either gaining at a ridiculous rate, using a lot of cell-tech, or must be on your feet for about 18 hours a day :lol:

For the record, I think gaining weight is easy as fuck - the people that tend to complain about having to eat so much food (apart from in your case, 6,000 calories genuinely is a shit load :lol:), they're trying to take it all in from brown rice and chicken breast. Just eat some f***ing ice-cream or stop lifting.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need 6000 calories to gain weight? You're either gaining at a ridiculous rate, using a lot of cell-tech, or must be on your feet for about 18 hours a day :lol:

For the record, I think gaining weight is easy as fuck - the people that tend to complain about having to eat so much food (apart from in your case, 6,000 calories genuinely is a shit load :lol:), they're trying to take it all in from brown rice and chicken breast. Just eat some f***ing ice-cream or stop lifting.

Wore one of those pedometers for a week. Ave day I walked 17 mile. Then there's the gym. Cycling to work in the summer etc. Plus I lost a few meters of gut when I was a kid. Combine that with the fact I dee everything at a hundred miles an hour and I've a sneaky feeling I may be gliaden intolerant.

I've hovered around 8 stone for most of my life. 4 years ago decided to do something and hard gym work and 6,000 cal a day got me to 11 stone (took 2 year but I wasn't on the diet for all that time). I want another stone of lean mass and I'll be content.

LOL my brother's the same. He's trying to lose it as I'm trying to gain it. It's murder when he comes round for dinner. He has that look as if he's about to eat me for dessert. :lol:

I'm aiming to put on a stone over the next 3 months as I lost a load of weight for my most recent marathon (and always been a skinny shit).

5ft 10 and at 10 stone dead now, prefer to get to 11st.

Eating a load of chicken, eggs, peanuts and tuna for protein and after reading West Ryder comments I'm gonna crack on with more carbs too (although usually have pasta / rice with evening meal and bread through the day.

Got a shipment of MAXIMUSCLE on the way :lol: Question though - do you take these only after a weights session, or just have one a day even if you're not gymming?

Still rowing and cycling a bit at the gym to keep the general fitness up :)

Wore one of those pedometers for a week. Ave day I walked 17 mile. Then there's the gym. Cycling to work in the summer etc. Plus I lost a few meters of gut when I was a kid. Combine that with the fact I dee everything at a hundred miles an hour and I've a sneaky feeling I may be gliaden intolerant.

I've hovered around 8 stone for most of my life. 4 years ago decided to do something and hard gym work and 6,000 cal a day got me to 11 stone (took 2 year but I wasn't on the diet for all that time). I want another stone of lean mass and I'll be content.

Can you sit still? My knee jiggles at 100 miles a day, all day every day. Gets on everyone's nerves but I cannit stop it :lol: prob burn about 1,000 cals a day just through that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back