Weeks behind again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what? the club is in the process of being sold mate.
based on a tweet from the owner saying nowt’s changed and we’re still working on targets. Even if the owner changes, the target will no doubt remain the same.. get up automatically. To do that we’ll need quality signings and we wont be short of cash to do it. So it’s either pay for quality, likes of this Maddison from Posh etc, or don’t.

Transfer window opened May16 we are now into the second week of June and supposedly waiting this investment/takeover before any business is started. Is it we are waiting of this John Park to come on board.
No retained list yet, it must be no more than 8 weeks to the start of the season. I thought with SD we were over all this uncertainty.
But when all is said and done we are only fans, we just get on with it and hope for the best.
How do you know what the clubs schedule is.

Based on what? the club is in the process of being sold mate.
It’s in the best interests of all parties to progress things like that as normal. As Donald etc will still be involved anyway it would make no sense not to be progressing with transfers.

There’s barely been any signings anywhere yet, man. Peterborough have done plenty of business so far, 6 or 7 signings but isn’t that their usual approach? Bring them in early, certainly hasn’t worked out for them over recent years!
And it certainly worked for us bringing them in with a week to go or less

It’s in the best interests of all parties to progress things like that as normal. As Donald etc will still be involved anyway it would make no sense not to be progressing with transfers.

I hope so

Although at the same time, I don't want Cotton buying too many more players after last year

Transfer window opened May16 we are now into the second week of June and supposedly waiting this investment/takeover before any business is started. Is it we are waiting of this John Park to come on board.
No retained list yet, it must be no more than 8 weeks to the start of the season. I thought with SD we were over all this uncertainty.
But when all is said and done we are only fans, we just get on with it and hope for the best.
Who would you have bought that has signed elsewhere? Also do you really believe agent conversations are not happening yet?

"But I want sweets NOOOOW :cry:"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back