Weeks behind again

need a couple of keepers ruitter and stryjek gone

I was implying first team players when I said 4/5, we'll no doubt sign a few young lads and bring in some loans.

How many of Baldwin Flanagan loovens and Ozturk are good enough

They'll sign one to go in with those 3 whilst Loovens sits it the season out, may bring a loan in if he retires.

Last edited:
Transfer window opened May16 we are now into the second week of June and supposedly waiting this investment/takeover before any business is started. Is it we are waiting of this John Park to come on board.
No retained list yet, it must be no more than 8 weeks to the start of the season. I thought with SD we were over all this uncertainty.
But when all is said and done we are only fans, we just get on with it and hope for the best.

Shut up you tart.

Transfer window opened May16 we are now into the second week of June and supposedly waiting this investment/takeover before any business is started. Is it we are waiting of this John Park to come on board.
No retained list yet, it must be no more than 8 weeks to the start of the season. I thought with SD we were over all this uncertainty.
But when all is said and done we are only fans, we just get on with it and hope for the best.

Our season didn’t finish until 26 May lard arse

We always have this debate though and in recent years we've never hit the ground running. The OP has made a reasonable point, there is uncertainty until the takeover is complete.

James is pretty average to be fair. It's still early days for Hume.

In recent years we've never hit the ground running? Go back and look at our form first ten games of last year

Another DWF.
Not many clubs have signed owt.
Retained list announced days, ago.
Plenty time man. :rolleyes:

Yet another one absolutely desperate for something to whinge about.
Wonder if he pays to watch:confused:

To be fair the lower league markets are fairly quiet.
Will pick up the next two weeks before training starts.
Only two in for us so far and we need a fair few more.

This. There's the odd transfer going through but last year between first July and 15th or so we signed loads as did most other clubs. this year it's more about quality but there wont be much movement yet.

based on a tweet from the owner saying nowt’s changed and we’re still working on targets. Even if the owner changes, the target will no doubt remain the same.. get up automatically. To do that we’ll need quality signings and we wont be short of cash to do it. So it’s either pay for quality, likes of this Maddison from Posh etc, or don’t.
Just wating for the new owner and some cash, the well is dry.

Back