Weeks behind again

123daveyboy

Full Back
Transfer window opened May16 we are now into the second week of June and supposedly waiting this investment/takeover before any business is started. Is it we are waiting of this John Park to come on board.
No retained list yet, it must be no more than 8 weeks to the start of the season. I thought with SD we were over all this uncertainty.
But when all is said and done we are only fans, we just get on with it and hope for the best.

Transfer window opened May16 we are now into the second week of June and supposedly waiting this investment/takeover before any business is started. Is it we are waiting of this John Park to come on board.
No retained list yet, it must be no more than 8 weeks to the start of the season. I thought with SD we were over all this uncertainty.
But when all is said and done we are only fans, we just get on with it and hope for the best.
we arent waiting for investment before any business is done. we arent behidn schedule-the good teams havent bought anyone good yet.

There’s barely been any signings anywhere yet, man. Peterborough have done plenty of business so far, 6 or 7 signings but isn’t that their usual approach? Bring them in early, certainly hasn’t worked out for them over recent years!

There’s barely been any signings anywhere yet, man. Peterborough have done plenty of business so far, 6 or 7 signings but isn’t that their usual approach? Bring them in early, certainly hasn’t worked out for them over recent years!

I know its what they normally do etc... but I really do like the business they have done so far. If I was a Posh fan I'd be over the moon.

SAFC confirm retained list
There’s ya retained list ya wet wipe.

Yet another one absolutely desperate for something to whinge about.

Most deals are done right at the death; usually due to the other party holding out for other offers/a better deal.

Back