Weekend Plans

Quiet one for me I think. Just got an allotment and needs some work sharpish. So I'll be there for most of it I reckon.

Hopefully with some time to get hammered.

Busy one here

Tonight got to take the kids to dance class rehearsals. 4h of sitting around.

Tomorrow: take kids to dance competition. 10 til 8. Shambles.

Sunday: church, netball and start packing. Pick up costumes for the may fayre, domestic nonsense. Quick run. Cook dinner. Write a report which has to be in by 6am Monday.

Time for myself: zero

Friday - youngests footy training then watch CBB final.

Saturday - youngests footy followed by oldests footy. Thought I was going out for a curry after @I am a reindeer got me to print off a voucher for it but seems not. Probably go for post match maccy's with my girls instead. Will watch England v Brazil later.

Sunday - youngest has footy coaching then home to play with the dog.

Tonight: Maybe clean the house a bit, perhaps a beer after work.
Tomorrow: Going to go shopping to obtain gardening supplies - grass seed, rake, weed killer, new BBQ cover and pray the weather holds up so I can at least make a start on that. Go to the pub for the England game/Quiz
Sunday: Gym, continue gardening

Tonight: Taking it nice and easy

Tomorrow: cousins visiting, weather permitting a rake round the Barras, a makers market and then lunch at Gaga's, great Malaysian food.

Sunday: work.

Can I please tell you about next weekend tho cos I won't be able to post.

Fri: Paris

Sat: Paris

Sun" Paris

Was gonna do the local art gallery circuit tonight and hit up some historical sites tomorrow but think I'll stop on the England shirt flag thread all weekend to see what CEF comes out with the next

Nah man , seaham red star then a few pints round ryhope

Tonight: Taking it nice and easy

Tomorrow: cousins visiting, weather permitting a rake round the Barras, a makers market and then lunch at Gaga's, great Malaysian food.

Sunday: work.

Can I please tell you about next weekend tho cos I won't be able to post.

Fri: Paris

Sat: Paris

Sun" Paris
Ooo la la!

Now sitting helping a 91 year old woman with dementia play dominos.
Having a few beers.
Tomorrow, prepare curry, tidy the flat, look after the grand daughter, run, bar, watch footy.
Sunday, play footy, do the ironing, watch footy, beers.

Today - nowt
Tomorrow up early and digging the allotment, beers on the night and film or match
Sunday - more work at allotment

Fri - Lad back from Uni.
Sat - No Football, Walsall away called off and a few of us were going by train 🍺🍺.
Lots of gardening to do, cut grass etc, Fed and weeded last week, grown and thickened up.
Sun - Seal a floor, relax and a decent walk.

Friday ....Means cans
Saturday. .. Gardening. I'm cutting next doors ivory of me fence. Avoiding England game because I'm outraged about the changing of the flag.
Sunday..... Only fools and horses on most the day. Beef dinner. And also starting back at the Gym

Back