Weekend Plans

Work, swim, wine today.

Biking hpool to durham tomorrow (zapps n pint) then back.

Golf trip, morpeth sun, newc sun night, shields mon.

Tue- wrecked!
Today - bowls sale at Hartlepool Indoor Bowling Club
Tomorrow - Hartlepool Rugby Match
Sunday - taking granddaughter to Eppleton
Get on yer bike before the rugby mate with us 😉

Today: long lunch then a mate's leaving drinks (he's moving back to Wales the absolute freak) around Stoke Newington and Clapton.
Tomorrow: bottomless dim sum brunch, pedicure, dinner and drinks in Bermondsey.
Sunday: boat ride along the Thames followed by a stroll around Richmond Park to look at the deer. Early dinner at a Japanese place.

Today...put the washing out. Good drying day, like.
Tomorrow...finish shifting stuff from the garage into the new greenhouse, then get some seeds planted ready for summer.
Sunday..no idea.

Couple of light ales this evening. Quiet one

Early start tomorrow to catch the ferry form dover at 8.30 am

Then a drive to Switzerland to lake Geneva and staying with a friend in Vevey for two nights before heading to Chatel in France for a week of skiing, sitting on grass , drinking etc
Sounds lush. Enjoy
Today- Work then off out for for an Indian and a few sensible pints.

Saturday-lazy morning and shopping with my Mam.

Sunday-housework, washing, packing for my holidays.
Where are you off gallivanting?

Last edited:
Today - Take eldest to footy training. Few 0% beers and need to finish some training off at work.

Tomorrow - take eldest to her footy game. Watch some footy. Kids kipping out. Been invited to a house party but giving it a miss as trying to cut down on the drink. A few 0% beers at home with a movie.

Sun - take eldest to her footy game. Might try to get the grass cut on the front garden weather permitting. No chance of getting the back done anytime soon as it’s a drenched, muddy mess. Work on the night.

Off work so in the pub right now. Waiting for girlfriend to finish work then off to Liverpool

Tomorrow: stag do / hen do in Liverpool

Sunday: back to Manchester. Not much planned

Fri - usual Friday of beers, records and a bit guitar in the house
Sat - cousin’s visiting from Canada for the first time in a few years, having a little get together at my mam’s
Sun - nice dog walk on the morning then chill in the house, watch some films and have a nap

Frank Skinner tonight.

Visit to my ma’s care home tomorrow then a takeaway curry and a couple of beers tomorrow night.

May treat myself to a good bottle of red on Sunday.

Tonight: Probably work a bit late as deadlines looming. Souvlaki for dinner and an early night.
Tomorrow: Early start for bairns football up the Russel Foster. Home to clean van and get it ready for a trip out next week. Might stay off the beer. Not sure I can
Sunday: Clean other van. Clean car. Might try to take the top off the grass if it's dry enough.

Tonight - nowt, I’m going to be in the office till 6 😐

Tomorrow - Mrs C wants to do roughly a million jobs to get ready for moving, I’m going into Durham in the evening.

Sunday - Start organising a stag do, watch the F1, tidy the house a bit.

Back