Weekend Plans

Alright Becs, nothing today, don’t get back from working away until 7pm

Tomorrow, Newcastle for shopping and then salparo for food. Dubliner for a Guinness.

Sunday just a game of padel and a nap.

Today - wife is off to Wales for a few days. I'm going to the in laws later after work. Tomorrow nowt planned probably just pottering about go for a walk. Sunday likely early morning walk then ice hockey down Billingham.

Tonight - some wine and continue watching 3 Body Problem
Sat - boys have a party in the afternoon as one of their wee pals at nursery is leaving. Have just booked an overnight stay in the mountains, so will travel there after the party. More wine.
Sun - cycling and kayaking in the morning, then head back home.

Today - work then a few drinks and meal with the Mrs. Need to clean the house a bit as she’s been away all week.
Tomorrow- dog to the beach, gym, drinks in Newcastle if I can be bothered.
Sunday - some stuff to do in the garden if it stays dry.

Today- Work then off out for for an Indian and a few sensible pints.

Saturday-lazy morning and shopping with my Mam.

Sunday-housework, washing, packing for my holidays.

Today - graft & FIL errands, few drinks tonite with the good lady
Saturday - Mrs is off to Bowes Museum with her pals, will potter about while she’s out, off to Steam Machine in Aycliffe when she’s home with friends
Sunday - Sunny Seaton Carew for a memory day for MIL’s friend who passed last year, will watch rugby when home

Hope everyone has a great weekend 👍👍

today - sit and wallow in misery with my foot up with achilles tendonitis and spend too much time on here.
sat - ditto.
sun - ditto.
at least we don't have a match this weekend, just hoping it'll be fettled for cardiff.

Today - food shopping
Sat - Trying photo my fish, as having to get rid of the tank due to house move
Sun- Hopefully trying to catch my fish because someone wants to buy them

film maybe with a bottle of wine

Get the kids out somewhere, maybe a chilly walk on the beach with the dog and get a chippy

Kids party then gonna do a porchetta with garlic roasties

Got some clothes to go through too at some point, rock and roll

Back