Weekend Plans

Tonight - read paper watch footy
Tomorrow - go to match with Christmas decorations either side, watch the live footy
Sunday - few jobs, finish Christmas decs & watch live footy

👏👏👏👏
A sad indictment of the parasitic powers that be at STFC, that they lack the passion, the foresight, the commitment, and the unconditional love for the club, and just cannot identify with those diehard fans like your good self, who travel the length & breadth of the country to support your team in rain, hail & shine, and are the real lifeblood of your club.

Have a great day tomorrow, safe travels & best wishes to you all. 🔴⚪🔴

You will always be welcome at Swindon Mate and will get to the SOL one day with or without Swindon.
Enjoyed that day v Hartlepool with you on the beer 🍺🍺

Tonight - Dominoes Pizza and watching Cov v Brum. Taxi duty later to pick missus up from Newcastle and son who’s at a party at his mates house
Tomorrow - Up early to try and get the outdoor lights up before going to the match
Sunday - just chilling probably and doing a bit of cleaning in the house

Friday - Graft and night in
Satda - Not a lot, watch us on tv, write a lot of Xmas cards, thought I was going to a pantomime on the night with all the family but we are one ticket short so I reluctantly volunteered to give it a mass 😆 Vino.
Sunday - Not sure, maybe grafting, if not dropping our lass off at Teesside Park and picking her up later. Vino.
You will always be welcome at Swindon Mate and will get to the SOL one day with or without Swindon.
Enjoyed that day v Hartlepool with you on the beer 🍺🍺
May I interrupt this love in ?
I find myself thinking of STFC every time I’m over the Headland these days.😆

Last edited:
Satda - Not a lot, watch us on tv, write a lot of Xmas cards, thought I was going to a pantomime on the night with all the family but we are one ticket short so I reluctantly volunteered to give it a mass 😆 Vino.
Sunday - Not sure, maybe grafting, if not dropping our lass off at Teesside Park and picking her up later. Vino.

Mate it has a place in my heart and always will.
Congratulations - my favourite away ground and away day out.
Mrs (no) loved it, not the football though, detests it.😂⚽

Mate it has a place in my heart and always will.
Congratulations - my favourite away ground and away day out.
Mrs (no) loved it, not the football though, detests it.😂⚽
Well I go over there quite often as the best fish shop in town is there( Verrills) and the best Pork and Stuffing sarnies and Mince pies are there too ( Ayres Butchers)
For years The Fisherman’s was my local and I loved The Globe.
Anyway I’m gonna take the pooch over in the morning just to get back on track on the weekend plans.

Well I go over there quite often as the best fish shop in town is there( Verrills) and the best Pork and Stuffing sarnies and Mince pies are there too ( Ayres Butchers)
Anyway I’m gonna take the pooch over in the morning just to get back on track on the weekend plans.

If you ever did stumble into the Globe for a pint of Strongarm do send my regards to the Landlord and Landlady. Just say the Swindon fan and I am sure they will remember me.😂

Even gave a rendition on Sunday lunchtime of “I can’t read and I can’t write, that don’t really matter. Coz I come down from Swindon Town and I can drive a Tractor.”
Ohhh argggg 😂

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
If you ever did stumble into the Globe for a pint of Strongarm do send my regards to the Landlord and Landlady. Just say the Swindon fan and I am sure they will remember me.😂

Even gave a rendition on Sunday lunchtime of “I can’t read and I can’t write, that don’t really matter. Coz I come down from Swindon Town and I can drive a Tractor.”
Ohhh argggg 😂

Logon or register to see this image
I’ll walk along there in the morning with the pooch either on the prom or on the beach depending on the tide.
You’ve got my favourite rock pools right there.👍

Last edited:

Oh no you weren’t!

Back