Weekend Plans

Fri Night out now 9pm for live music in the Borough, Tawa.
Tomorrow going to watch oldest Son play cricket. Probaly then have a walk up Cuba Street, Wellington, to Sea Market for fish n chips for tea. Not checked local listing yet but hopefully live music somewhere.
Sunday out for a walk with Son and his family then some bait. Not sure where yet but he knows the walks we like so probably one to coincide with food we all enjoy.
Monday oldest GS has finished school for Summer so letting him pick where he wants to go.

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend

Today - Watch u18s match hopefully and potter about, might do some garden stuff ready for next year
Tomorrow - Match and pottering about
Sunday - Lasses match and pottering about
Fri Night out now 9pm for live music in the Borough, Tawa.
Tomorrow going to watch oldest Son play cricket. Probaly then have a walk up Cuba Street, Wellington, to Sea Market for fish n chips for tea. Not checked local listing yet but hopefully live music somewhere.
Sunday out for a walk with Son and his family then some bait. Not sure where yet but he knows the walks we like so probably one to coincide with food we all enjoy.
Monday oldest GS has finished school for Summer so letting him pick where he wants to go.

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend
Lucky you, what's weather like?

Last edited:
Today - Watch u18s match hopefully and potter about, might do some garden stuff ready for next year
Tomorrow - Match and pottering about
Sunday - Lasses match and pottering about

Lucky you, what's weather like?
Hovered round 19/20 most of day and similar yesterday. Breezy tomorrow and forecast 18 then Baltic ( for some reason) at 16 and showers in the morning. Over for 8 weeks this trip so will be warming up and having a 10 night break in Gold Coast with Son and family in January

Friday - A day off work, so I'll get some prezzies in for Christmas, and will call into one of the cafes/bars at the marina for a couple of beers or coffees.

Saturday - Farmers monthly produce market at 9a.m.

Work from 12 to 6pm (I'll hopefully find a quiet spot to watch our match on my phone)

Probably pick up a Chinese for tea after work.

Sunday - Another day off work, so I'll pop down to the marina for coffee & breakfast.
Will meet some mates for a couple of afternoon pints and a bite to eat, and will watch a match somewhere in town.

*The above plans can be changed, and mates dumped in an instant, if either Helen Skelton or Abbie Dewhurst fancy a Bailey's induced day/night of romance & rumpy pumpy, round at my place, this weekend. :lol:

Friday - A day off work, so I'll get some prezzies in for Christmas, and will call into one of the cafes/bars at the marina for a couple of beers or coffees.

Saturday - Farmers monthly produce market at 9a.m.

Work from 12 to 6pm (I'll hopefully find a quiet spot to watch our match on my phone)

Probably pick up a Chinese for tea after work.

Sunday - Another day off work, so I'll pop down to the marina for coffee & breakfast.
Will meet some mates for a couple of afternoon pints and a bite to eat, and will watch a match somewhere in town.

*The above plans can be changed, and mates dumped in an instant, if either Helen Skelton or Abbie Dewhurst fancy a Bailey's induced day/night of romance & rumpy pumpy, round at my place, this weekend. :lol:
Foggy's great grandaugter? :lol:

Friday - AM: Morning walk with a coffee, WFH (Tossing it off)
PM: Pick the bairn up from school and go swimming, make some tea and movie night with her.

Saturday - AM: Gym in the morning.
PM: Go to the match and then go to the cinema afterwards to see Wonka with the bairn.

Sunday - AM: Take the bairn to her Netball games.
PM - Go to my Mam’s for Sunday Dinner and see all the family.

Friday - graft, 5aside, pint, tipple and poss film nite with good lady.
Sat - was going to game or at least pub to watch but still full of man flu so having a day on the settee
Sun - will prob still be on settee

Hope everyone has a great weekend 👍👍

Fri: house full of lasses tonight as the missus has her mates round for a Christmas knees up. I’ll stay out of the way.

Sat: up to Alston to take the kids on the steam train and see Santy. Will go back to the van rather home.

Sun: depending on weather, might go for a walk or ride on the morning, head back home mid afternoon.

Fri - drive up to the midlands, drop off presents at my mum’s then train to Wolverhampton to see the Charlatans.

Sat - drive home probably not getting back in time to watch the match but not hopeful after the events of this week.

Sun - might put some decs up but still can’t have a tree because we don’t trust the loony cats.

Through the nights start at work from Monday for 2 weeks. I hate retail at Xmas but at least I avoid the customers !

Back