Weekend Plans

Tidied for you. 😉😁

Superb and you know me well.

Massive kick off with the CEO this week, absolute clueless and moaning about the Season Ticket holders getting a few free games when purchasing one.
This despite most never sought a refund after covid as they pleaded with the fans.

We are calling ourselves the Freeloading Scum which has caused a Stir.

Fanbase is split and it will eventually boil over.
Sold out our away allocation once again, superb support from this basket case club.

Get these Chancers out of our Club ⚽

Massive kick off with the CEO this week, absolute clueless and moaning about the Season Ticket holders getting a few free games when purchasing one.
This despite most never sought a refund after covid as they pleaded with the fans.

Sold out our away allocation once again, superb support from this basket case club.

👏👏👏👏
A sad indictment of the parasitic powers that be at STFC, that they lack the passion, the foresight, the commitment, and the unconditional love for the club, and just cannot identify with those diehard fans like your good self, who travel the length & breadth of the country to support your team in rain, hail & shine, and are the real lifeblood of your club.

Have a great day tomorrow, safe travels & best wishes to you all. 🔴⚪🔴

fri - half day. celebratory drinks as the confirmation has gone through for me to buy my flat. what a difference 9 years can make.

sat - through wonderland for drinks around town, catch ups and watch the match.

sun - hiding from myself.

I'm sure you'll find a bit of time in there for some "You time" with The Boss anarl.
Enjoy your awayday marra. I'll be looking out for your result. 👍
Friday: nights
Saturday: nights
Sunday: nights
🤦‍♂️
Tidied marra 🤣
Thu - bed
Fri - Feeling a bit better
Sat - Match and gannin mental
Sun - bed then pub.
Mon - Phone in sick.
Ill as a dog, hot toddies are my best mate at the mo!
Tidied marra. Look on the bright side.😁

Last edited:
Fri evening: on the Paul Shane on the way back from Norwich. Meeting my other half for some nosebag then back home for some P.
Sat: U15s match then Histon match. Also need to order some Christmas pressies.
Sun: Stack of paperwork to do. Write cards and get them stamped ready to yuck in the big red box on Monday morning.

Back