Weekend Plans

Today - Knocking off at 3:30 and going for a haircut. Food and wine in front of the telly tonight
Tomorrow - Up sharp and out the to match. Chicken kebabs (home made) for tea and a few scoops
Sunday - Relaxing morning then packing and off to Frankfurt for a week long trip to work HQ in Heilbronn.

Not sure on the roof deck timbers, looking at that Osmo hard wax we discussed.
Oak frame and king post truss will be black. Hoping to achieve this look.
Logon or register to see this image

The truss isn’t oak so it won’t match, hence coating it all.
We are spraying some gates for Auckland Castle with a finish we’ve never used before. Zinsser allcoat. I’ll let you know if it’s any good, can get it colour matched to anything as well.

fri-got an early finish so been out on the bike for a bit. fish & chips l;ater with a few beers.
sat-footy then some italians in sedgefield for some bait.
sun-remembrance in the village then absolutely nothing.

We are spraying some gates for Auckland Castle with a finish we’ve never used before. Zinsser allcoat. I’ll let you know if it’s any good, can get it colour matched to anything as well.

Please do. Just had a look and that isn’t cheap!

Here’s a couple of construction drawings to whet your appetite 😂

Last edited:
Nothing tonight as worn out and not sleeping well.
Ankle still in a cast so in 2 minds what to do about match tomorrow, really want to go but it's difficult on crutches, early kick off too 🤬
May get to pub Sunday afternoon for couple of hours.
Absolutely wears you out getting around on crutches mate.

Friday- Finish work at 5, nowt planned.

Saturday-Going to a friends house for curry and drinks.

Sunday-Out for Breakfast, Remembrance Day Parade and a few pints.

Last edited:
Absolutely wears you out getting around on crutches mate.

Friday- Finish work at 5, nowt planned.

Saturday-Going to a friends house for curry and drinks.

Sunday-Breakfast, Remembrance Day Parade and a few pints.
Aye it does like, didn't realise how much of a chew on it was.
Plus I can't really get pissed so if I go to the match and have 2 or 3 pints my day out is over by half 2 😂

Aye it does like, didn't realise how much of a chew on it was.
Plus I can't really get pissed so if I go to the match and have 2 or 3 pints my day out is over by half 2 😂
I literally went out twice when I had my cast on 🤣

Got a lend of a wheelchair but it was just a massive chew on.

Aye I haven't been far, went to 1 match in mates box after first week thinking that would be OK, shouldn't have went really.
Hope you're all sorted now
Aye still hobbling some days and fortnightly visits to my consultant but I’ve been unlucky as I got an infection. But it’s just class being able to get out and about. Even managed heels last week 🤣

Aye still hobbling some days and fortnightly visits to my consultant but I’ve been unlucky as I got an infection. But it’s just class being able to get out and about. Even managed heels last week 🤣
Aye you have been lucky, my uncle is in the rvi at the mo, knacked his pelvis and elbow on his bike, got sorted and went home then his arm started blistering.
Sepsis and flesh eating bug, they have had to whip his right arm and shoulder off as it was spreading fast.
Hence I'm trying not to feel too sorry for myself!
Sis has cracked her knee too so we are both on crutches, you couldn't write the last couple of months 😂

Aye you have been lucky, my uncle is in the rvi at the mo, knacked his pelvis and elbow on his bike, got sorted and went home then his arm started blistering.
Sepsis and flesh eating bug, they have had to whip his right arm and shoulder off as it was spreading fast.
Hence I'm trying not to feel too sorry for myself!
Sis has cracked her knee too so we are both on crutches, you couldn't write the last couple of months 😂
Bloody hell mate that’s absolutely awful, poor bloke.

At least you’s can swap tips, get a bit tinsel round then for Christmas 🤶 coming.

Bloody hell mate that’s absolutely awful, poor bloke.

At least you’s can swap tips, get a bit tinsel round then for Christmas 🤶 coming.
I know, he's actually taking it really well so far tbh, taking positives rather than negatives out of it.
I'm hoping I can get mine off first week in Dec, might still need a boot but at least I'll be able to weight bear a little. 🤞🤞

Back