Weekend Plans

Morning Becs, hope you’re feeling better after your flare up.

Tonight: Just spend some time with my wife and kids. I get a flyer on a Friday, so be nice to spend some actual time with the new born. Son has football session at 4:30 as well, which I will take him to.

Saturday: Take the bairn to his swimming lesson and then match with him and his grandad.

Sunday: Working 600-1800 😞

Enjoy, all!

Tonight: bed. I'm shattered after this week.

Tomorrow. Usual. French school, go shopping, pick up from French school, swimming lessons then movie might

Sunday: Mrs mt birthday so we have a nice lunch booked but prior we have church and netball. Afternoon nana nap.

Today - off to York for sup of beer, savour some bait and partake in blithe banter
Tomorrow - footie, footie, footie
Sunday - take granddaughter up to Eppleton for the lasses match.

Both daughters home for weekend which will make a nice change to have them both back together. Only downside is no visit to SoL tomorrow, have to make do with Tele.
Have a great weekend 👍👍

Tonight - daughters football then Newcastle for Alabama 3

Tomorrow- drop wife & daughter off at train station for weekend away with the lasses, drop my son off at my mother in laws, the match. Pick son up after, some kind of soft play or trampolining. He wants to sleep on the settees downstairs.

Sunday - son’s swimming lessons, wait for the lasses to get back, not sure after that.

Tonight - Out in Manc for a friend's birthday, nothing too heavy.

Sat - Drive north, match, trip to Barry's, out for pizza for tea.

Sun - Out for Sunday lunch, chill with family, drive home.

Morning Becs, hope you’re feeling better after your flare up.

Tonight: Just spend some time with my wife and kids. I get a flyer on a Friday, so be nice to spend some actual time with the new born. Son has football session at 4:30 as well, which I will take him to.

Saturday: Take the bairn to his swimming lesson and then match with him and his grandad.

Sunday: Working 600-1800 😞

Enjoy, all!

Morning marra and thanks. I'm still really struggling with it as it hasn't settled down 😟

Hope the little one and Mam are doing well xx

Fri: catching up on paperwork, with refreshments. I’ve so far been successful in cutting out the sauce during the week.

Sat: U15s match, putting up shelves in boys’ rooms. Marshalling the fireworks in the evening so that we get enough to trigger funding donation from Fireworks to the cricket club.

Sun: lie-in hopefully (ha-ha!) then placing the wreath at the war memorial. Hopefully get some time to get a tarpaulin over the carriage for the winter as I didn’t get it finished in time while it was dry weather.

Friday: Driving up to the midlands for a conference
Saturday: Maths conference by day, crank up the overdrive on my guitar amp for a jam session on the night
Sunday: More conference and drive home

Tonight- shopping,few other chores, chill
Tomorrow- free tickets for Cov/Stoke game so I’m in a weird win/win/lose/lose no matter who wins and taking my son.
Sunday- boys footie in morning, cook nice dinner in afternoon.

Fri: Building work in the back garden. Set out and dig foundations.

Sat: Building work in the back garden. Cutting oak frame.

Sun: Building work in the back garden. Cutting oak frame.

Morning marra and thanks. I'm still really struggling with it as it hasn't settled down 😟

Hope the little one and Mam are doing well xx
My grandad had it as well, so I can well imagine how you must be feeling 😞 hopefully you’re on the mend soon. Little’n had his first weigh since leaving hospital last Saturday a couple days ago and has gained weight as opposed to losing, so all well! Mam is recovering well, although she is like a dairy cow at the minute bless her!

Fri - popping into Sunderland to pick up some clothes for smallest. School run for eldest. Maybe pop to Otto for a coffee. Wife’s making kebabs tonight so be having them while watching a film.

Sat - morning run, oldest to dancing, Carmichael’s for a coffee. Family trip to Tynemouth market. Early tea at an Italian on cards.

Sun - no idea.

Saturday: Take the bairn to his swimming lesson and then match with him and his grandad
Thought you meant the tiny one there..thought oh SR7 is one of those crazy sporting parents 😄

Today...Waiting in for parcel. Housework. Working on reconditioned wooden chair

Tomorrow...... absolutely nothing planned, weird. Might do some baking.

Sunday ....work, pick up other half from airport

Thought you meant the tiny one there..thought oh SR7 is one of those crazy sporting parents 😄

Today...Waiting in for parcel. Housework. Working on reconditioned wooden chair

Tomorrow...... absolutely nothing planned, weird. Might do some baking.

Sunday ....work, pick up other half from airport
I mean, I’m all for pushing kids but I think taking a week old bairn swimming and then to the match is probably o.t.t even for me :lol:

Back