Weekend Plans

Tonight - theatre

Saturday - match & then festival of light with the wife and baby

Sunday - wife’s birthday - off for a meal whilst the parents look after the baby

Off on Monday too but nothing planned for then, I did smack my toe off a kerb yesterday and it’s been a constant pain ever since - will have to go to hospital to get it checked if the pain doesn’t go away by then.

Today - nowt bar work and nip out to get a haircut during bait break. Chill tonight most likely in front of the tele.
Tomorrow - match then out for a friends birthday over newcastle on the evening.
Sunday - other half (no) is at work all day so probably cabbage up on the sofa and do nowt much.

Tonight - daughters football then Newcastle for Alabama 3

Tomorrow- drop wife & daughter off at train station for weekend away with the lasses, drop my son off at my mother in laws, the match. Pick son up after, some kind of soft play or trampolining. He wants to sleep on the settees downstairs.

Sunday - son’s swimming lessons, wait for the lasses to get back, not sure after that.
Sunday evening you can reclaim her.

Fri - Finish sharp and treat our lass to some lunch then buy and fit a toilet

Sat - Play footy then out in Durham on the afternoon

Sun - Dinnar

Out for a drink with my mate in the metropolis that is keighley at half 12, into skipton early tomorrow to watch the match in the sports bar then a lazy day Sunday.
(mind that all depends on how I feel as I’ve just had the covid and flu jabs 30 mins ago )

Tomorrow: gym/swim, match, pints with @chriswallace85 (I prey we win or it’ll just be a rant for hours)

Sunday: stopping over in Newcastle, scran and drinks. Might try the new Dubliner bar on the quayside. Sounds canny.

Monday: off work
Tuesday: off work.

Today. Shopping in Newcastle , few drinks and something to eat

Tomorrow. Usual walk to Saltburn , football and evening in front of the telly.

Sunday early start as my son is on the Remembrance parade at Northallerton , so take me Mam to that.

Pretty all action for me that so Sunday afternoon will need a lie down.

Tomorrow: gym/swim, match, pints with @chriswallace85 (I prey we win or it’ll just be a rant for hours)

Sunday: stopping over in Newcastle, scran and drinks. Might try the new Dubliner bar on the quayside. Sounds canny.

Monday: off work
Tuesday: off work.
Has he grown a set and will have a pint before an early kick off now like?

Today : late finish - out in town with the lads

Sat : Bike ride, shopping with the missus and daughter, indian when the boy is back on the night

Sun : Watch some footy then take the clan out for St Martins day goose dinner

Fri - popping into Sunderland to pick up some clothes for smallest. School run for eldest. Maybe pop to Otto for a coffee. Wife’s making kebabs tonight so be having them while watching a film.

Sat - morning run, oldest to dancing, Carmichael’s for a coffee. Family trip to Tynemouth market. Early tea at an Italian on cards.

Sun - no idea.
Friday - no kebabs as forgot it’s Erol Alkan night.

Today: Painting. Bairns football match tonight. Take away.
Tomorrow: Painting, match on TV only as wife working.
Sunday: Painting and a bit woodwork. Love working with wood.

Pics when you have it finished.

Will do. I’m keeping a photo diary as I go so there’s already a few pictures of the prep on the king post truss and the oak frame.
It’ll be a few weeks before it’s finished as I can’t load the foundations for a couple of weeks so I’ll concentrate on getting the framework joints prep’d then I’m going to sand it all back before painting it.
Hoping for reasonable weather in the first week in December.

tonight; help the eldest with his homework, then Gym
tomorrow; watch the match then Wembley arena to watch nothing but thieves..kids are away overnight to attempt muckiness after the gig....
Sunday; attempt muckiness if no joy on Saturday before the kids come back...go watch the eldest play footy.

Will do. I’m keeping a photo diary as I go so there’s already a few pictures of the prep on the king post truss and the oak frame.
It’ll be a few weeks before it’s finished as I can’t load the foundations for a couple of weeks so I’ll concentrate on getting the framework joints prep’d then I’m going to sand it all back before painting it.
Hoping for reasonable weather in the first week in December.
What you painting it with?

Back